Old Innoruuk Server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Darshan, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Johnpal New Member

I was Saneddar the shaman from launch, came back during Kunark as Saneladar and Tierdal the rogue.

I was one of the original Legions of Darkness members on Innoruuk. :)

Just started up on the Agnarr TLP server, have a 50 ranger there. Loving it, come join if you remember me!
  2. Audio Lorekeeper

Who was the Shaman in LoD that always hung out in BoT saferoom and only spoke in roleplaying? I've never been one for roleplaying on mmorpgs, but that dude was awesome. Oomgruk or something...
  3. Heartland Augur

[IMG]
    Tanis Half-Elven likes this.
  4. Unfetered New Member

Wow this is a nice surprise seeing this thread. First time I have visited this forum in a very long time. Unfetered One was I, a rogue and a rascal, and was in game from release until PoP came out, where I did the unthinkable and sold my account. Scars of Velious was the best expansion to any game ever.

So many names here I recognise my nostalgia receptors are going crazy. My first guild was The Shadow Stalkers of Norrath, run by Anzus. My second guild, one which I led, was The Twelve of Never, and when that was disbanded after fulfilling its purpose (which I rue to this day) i joined Fortress of Honor until I left the game.

Unfetered One has lived on in SWG, Everquest 2 for a brief time on blue and then the pvp servers. He now resides on Elder Scrolls Online xbox as a sneaky Nightblade on the EU server. He can also be seen as a Hunter on Destiny 2, though I am very, very bored of that now.

Great seeing these names again and I wish you all the best,

Fet.
  5. squidgod Augur

My first guild.
  6. Orphius the Gnome New Member

Also playing on Agnarr as Orphius and a few other toons.
  7. hein Augur

I played a Hafling Druid named Hein, my collage roommate played a Gnome warrior named Ademus. Those were the good old days.
  8. Uija New Member

Teladur <Thunder> here. Currently playing from time to time on Agnarr currently.
  9. Unfetered New Member

what was your name?
  10. squidgod Augur

Kalendrox—ERU SK

Think I joined like a week or two before it disbanded.
  11. Luld New Member

Wow, there are so many names I was at one time or another guilded with on Innoruuk! I was in Mystical Legends in 1999 and went on to be in Clan Impact, Dead of Winter, Glyphed Ring Gang, Ashen Vendetta and very briefly Silent Resurgence until around OoW. I played a half elf ranger named Luldaas and was rl friends with a few others like Zantog, Quirk, Anarki, Bolthog. I recognize a lot of names of people I spent a lot of time grouping with in this thread. cowboyfennik chat and with Fennik, Scal, Yimmien, Noyd (also Pesmerga possibly?), Meslow/kaurik. Lots of good Inny nostalgia here. I’m playing on Agnarr now with Yimmien and a couple others from that era.
  12. Evantil Drop Bear Spite Golem

Hey Pesmerga! Sowlin here ~ Some of the old DoW crew (meslow, fyrefoxxx, etc) are still playing on Luclin/Stromm.
  13. Mirabar New Member

Lot of old names here! I was Kinamar dwarf cleric, First guild was Knights of Armageddon and moved onto Finite from there Im rocking it on Agnarr at the moment named Gooplink or Epoh. Shoot me a tell i always love talking bout the good ole days!
  14. Noctulis New Member

I was Sothx, Gerrald, Dalamarx, Corthisis and a few other names on inny>nameless>emarr. Ridgerunners was one of the guilds that i recall being in for a while. I see a few familiar faces :)
  15. Mirabar New Member

Big Corthisis how ya been bud!
  16. Ravanta Suffer Augur

I'm floating around, and it has been fun to see the occasional familiar name!
    Xarek likes this.
  17. Villhaven New Member

Wow a lot of names I recognize here.

Villhaven, Enchanter from Clan Impact and a short stint before I retired with Legions of Darkness.

Azra I used to play with Ualaelin quite a bit. Taught me and my friend Ravenmaster to farm chardok. Way cool guy.

Yimmien. I never thought I would see you again love.
  18. Rhossk Trandoshan New Member

19. Bruticeobv New Member

Ravanta, that's a name I haven't seen in awhile
  20. Krimmz The Lizard Journeyman

Unfetered was the brit right... still banned on the old innoruuk .com forums lol. got into a spat with chingwon (rip) and blutwolf (probably rip) if i remember correct.

then he came back with a bunch of aliases according to the ban log!