Invalid Session

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Uonad, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Uonad New Member

I have pre-ordered RoS, I will log in with my account get through the patcher and at the server selection screen i will get a message after waiting there with no selections, "Invalid Session".
    I have tried relogging about 100 times now thinking it might be a glitch.
    I have also tried bypassing patcher, I got the same results.

Any pointers would be great.

Thanks
  2. Astinox Journeyman

Same thing is happening to me. When I asked about it in guild others were saying the same thing was happening to them as well.
  3. Durris Journeyman

Just happened to me also. Cant log in due to invalid session
  4. OHBoy(theRanger) Journeyman

happening again today as well. i have read somewhere else on the forums that it depends on when you log on they may be doing hotfixes/updates on beta. apparently it happens in the morning but can also be at any point during the day/night
  5. Jaay Lorekeeper

There is a 2 hour downtime on the beta server every day.
    In CET its from 2pm tp 4pm ish, dunno what time that is for the rest of yall.
    Started 1 hour and 30ish mins ago for me.
  6. OHBoy(theRanger) Journeyman

now thats helpful info thank you Jaay:)
  7. Giddil New Member

I am having the same issue and it's not the server downtime because it has been all day the past three days. I have noticed that there is no server in the server select screen just before the invalid session message. Some assistance would be appreciated.
  8. svann Augur

One character is in, the other gets invalid session.
  9. hatari New Member

same been trying for days
  10. Vanrau Augur

I don't know if this has anything to do with it but I was getting the same error over and over again and couldn't log in at all. I noticed that my clock was off on windows. I dual boot between linux and windows and it screws my time up everytime. So I corrected the time and date on windows and I was able to get in right away.

I might have gotten lucky too.
  11. Catty Lorekeeper

Beta forums have information on how to work around this. That's why there is a beta forum.
  12. Vanrau Augur

This has nothing to do with beta. This is happening while trying to log into live as well.
  13. Catty Lorekeeper

My bad, then. The work-around that works there for most is to bypass the launcher. Try that.