Ring of Scale Expansion Stream - Weds, Oct 25 at 10AM PT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roxxlyy, Oct 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smash Augur

This was also so last expansion. So nothing new in money being drawn from accounts.
  2. Quentyn New Member

I could of sworn I heard them say two different things during the RoS stream concerning progression/flagging. Does anyone know if all the zones will be unlocked for group tasks/missions? Any info greatly appreciated! Thanks :)
    Kallitank likes this.
  3. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

IIRC, they said it would be like it was in the past. Which isn't a useful answer, because it has been both ways in the past. Which is just like it has always been in the past.

EDIT: Except they specifically said Veeshan's Peek would have a key, and that the key process would be similar to the past, except it wouldn't require any raid targets (like it did in the past).
  4. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

5. Natal Augur

Actually, it is Woden's day. Woden was the Anglo-Saxon version of the norse god Odin. Hence the peculiar spelling of "Wednesday".
    Nennius likes this.
  6. Natal Augur

The cats are with Mith Marr. He likes cats. He is a crazy cat guy.
  7. Natal Augur

Probably because a lot of that has not been finalized yet.
  8. Danille Augur

How many completely new zones?
  9. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

They really are all completely new zones, all 6 of them. They are not cookie cutter in any way and are very pretty - they just share the same proximity to things of the original zones, that's all. You have to love the work the artists put in to make this almost 20 year old game look somewhat modern. :)

Even boring old Overthere is an interesting zone to walkthrough now!

Edit: I should say Gorowyn and Sathir's Tomb are completely new, original zones to properly answer your question.
  10. Nennius Curmudgeon

And a good Frīġedæġ to you. Good to hear the zones are new work. My hopes for this expansion have risen.
  11. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

That was Jhenna being sarcastic. There's only 1 new zone. The rest are revamps from Kunark for a total of 6 zones.
  12. Nennius Curmudgeon

Bah, there goes my remaining excuse to be happy in life. I am crestfallen. On the other hand, I enjoyed Kunark.
  13. Danille Augur

Thanks for your answer. Two completely new zones.
  14. Nennius Curmudgeon

A better question, at least for me, will be about any new spells and AA's for paladins. I am dearly hoping there will be something to raise my blood pressure up even one notch. Also, will we finally get some way to see just what TS recipes we already know. Something like, /outputfile recipesknown
    Yinla likes this.
  15. AnzoRagespirit Augur

All if them...he's right you know lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.