Ring of Scale Expansion Stream - Weds, Oct 25 at 10AM PT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roxxlyy, Oct 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Siny Augur

Until they fix housing tho, its going to be a bag item like all the ayr'dal crate items. I've had to reclaim some of the larger bags from my alts, cause of the resulting lack of space in my mains bank.
  2. Sashnia Elder

I don't know why, but this stream made me want to grow a beard. :)
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Ozlaar Journeyman

Lauren left with her head down because she knows that this expansion is crap with only one new zone and the TEAM didn't spend much time on it. She just didn't want to be the whipping post. Poor lady I feel bad for her. :(
    PCSS likes this.
  4. Frada Tealeaf New Member

Will Chardok and Droga be in the new expansion? Those were such neat zones to run around :)
  5. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Any mention of global rares in the new expac?
  6. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Those were part of Empires of Kunark which is the current expansion available but which comes with Ring of Scale so if you want EOK buy ROS for $35 and you get both plus The Broken Mirror content which isn't available for free to play on Live at the moment.
    Frada Tealeaf likes this.
  7. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Roshen asked Prathun and he said he would have to triple check but he thinks they added more global rares for ROS. Nothing confirmed though.
    PCSS likes this.
  8. Rationale New Member

Pre-ordered ROS but currently do not have access to the previous two expansions today.
  9. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Did you log out and back in? If not then try that and it should be available after you do so.
  10. Reyan New Member

Did you log out, and back in? It should show that you have 23/23 expansion, on the server selection screen.
  11. Rationale New Member

Yes, still 21/23 after logging out, closed launcher, re-opened launcher, logged in and no change.
  12. Reyan New Member

Does your account history show that you prepaid for the new expansion? If so, I would put in a help ticket with proof that you paid. I prepaid earlier and got all the previous missing expansion.
  13. Frada Tealeaf New Member

Awesome!! Thank you very much for the reply :) My husband and I stopped playing right before The Broken Mirror went live...I came into the game late, but he always talks about how great the Kunark expansion was...I've been telling him about the last 2 expansions, and I think he is itching to get back in!

~Frada Tealeaf
    PCSS and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  14. CrazyLarth Augur

EverQuest: Ring of Scale Expansion Stream

found It on y tube
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  15. Straps New Member

Guilds invited to play Beta to test raids have a serious advantage over the others guilds and this directly effects the player-base. The Devs can argue that only the best guilds have the players that will be reliable testers all they want but this is the catch-22 they created. The reason there are no other guilds that have reliable players is a direct result of this slanted competition. No one wants to compete against the team that helped design the course and has 100 hours of lap-time in.
  16. john5 Lorekeeper

"Weds, Oct 25 at 10AM PT"

Seriously guys, "Weds" is not an abbreviation. Look it up. The word is spelled -W E D N e s d a y-. The word is not "Wedsday". Would you abbreviate Thursday as "Thus" or "Thud"? NO ONE else uses it like this. Everyone else uses "WED." like normal humans.

I brought this up before and my post was deleted. Talk about stubborn...
  17. Intenso Augur

18. Intenso Augur

And when you type in weds. Says Wednesday
  19. dhagdha New Member

Ok anyone else being charged for the pre-order ? If I'd known I wouldn't have bothered to pre-order as paying for a simple stone as the bonus is not worth going without the 70 quid for two months. WTG Daybreak screw the customers AGAIN:mad:
    Pre-order in the past was just that and the money was taken on the release of the expansion, that and the bonus used to be something worth while rather than an after thought
  20. Tyrre New Member

You must be one of those people that also are opposed to using appt. as the abbreviation for appointment? Do you type it, "app.?" That's kind of confusing... Anyways, back to relevant discussion...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.