RoS - a small Sebilis shaped request

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Pretty please with cherries and cream!

As Ring of Scale has one less zone than EoK, and Sebilis still fits the theme of the new expansion can we have it back permanently when RoS goes live? Pretty please. Instead of having it as a revamped zone can we have it as a permanent zone? I'm sure you have the imagination to place a tomatoe anywhere and have it make sense.

Plane of War was an anniversary zone which we now have up all the time, it would be nice to have Sebilis this way as well rather than wait until June and only for a couple of weeks. It seems a shame all that work went into the zone and so little time is ever spent there.

While on the subject of Anniversary events/zones, would it ever be considered to leave the anniversary stuff up all the time. There is so much of it now, that new characters struggle to get all the anniversary content done in the limited time it is up and there is more and more of it coming every year.

Also with the revamped zones for heritage and legacies can we have the revamps running side by side with the old zones so we don't mess up the NPCs & drops for any lower level characters leveling/epicing during those times.
    Ishtass, snailish, Gaol and 2 others like this.
  2. snailish Augur

I'd like to see all "temporary" revamps (that get reused every year) made permanent.

Then start a new anny-revamp cycle where a few new zone revamps are rolled out at various good times in the EQ year.

Rationale:
    -the old "temporary" content is already made, and much of it would now fall in the behind-the-curve range for level/use
    -live game "pyramid" of zone levels should be few under 85, much more as you move to 110+
    -the more of the under 85 game that is revamped on live, the more nostalgia/sell you build into future progression. Basically giving live players new content to use so progression can pay to see the older low versions again.
    -some revamps can keep all the old art and models, which saves some work vs. from scratch new zones.
  3. Riou EQResource

EoK only had 1 more zone because they split Korsha into 2, like they split the end RoF zone into 3
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. Pootle Elder

Would be simple to add too.... Run to Seb, Click the red dome/sphere/thingie, get a popup like Feerott/FeerottTheDream. Chose which to zone into.
  5. Ishtass Augur

While Sebilis was my most anticipated / excited zone to see in this expansion, I highly doubt it will show up now. Oh well