Brewing 301+

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gillette, Nov 27, 2016.

1. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

I'm going to talk to Ngreth about this problem when he has a little time so I can help bring some attention to it.
  2. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Has anyone that's gone from brewing 350 -> brewing 349 lost an associated mastery AA? (I'm guessing no, my guildie did not either), but its something to check with all the AA changes recently. Also, spoke to Ngreth and he referred me elsewhere on this one, so still checking into it :)
  3. Jetboy Lorekeeper

Partial Update...I re-checked my list from above and they indeed were listed if (and only if!) I searched for them by name only. If I try searching only by skill range (say 100-150 etc...) the above are NOT listed for whatever wacky reason.

I too had to make 2 additional Ice Cream recipes and now I'm back to 350 skill as well. Whatever.
  4. smash Augur

It is not just 350 that gets hit that way.

According to my log, I hit 318 in smithing, and next day I hit 318 again in smithing.
  5. Tatanka Joe Schmo

It's a problem with the Matrix ;)
  6. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

For you guys who went from brewing 350 -> 349 :

Did you do the Vah Shir progressives?
    Did you ever learn "gravel leaf tea" or "crystal clear water"

In a regular good old fashioned brew barrel in PoK, try searching for leaf or clear

Also - if anyone hasn't done these recipes yet, if you DO do them, could you verify if they are still learning? I learned them and they are in my brew barrel but getting strange reports from some other folks.
  7. High Voltage Augur

I did the Crystal Clear Water a few days ago and it did not learn.
  8. Nuttann Elder

I just checked and both "Gravel Leaf Tea" and "Crystal Clear Water" show up (looking at Collapsible Distillery" ATM as I am not in PoK). I don't really want to try and do these on a new char as I don't have the skill to see whether I can still learn them. But, they still show up on my list of learned.

In the end, it did take 2 recipes to regain 350.

The fact that one was a relearn could have been a crash / slight rollback when I did it prior to getting 350. There were a few server crashes when I was skilling up. So I suspect that either 2 recipes no longer count (you might be considering that given that you asked about 2 specific ones) or something changed in the formula that put me 2 off of 350 before learning 2 more.

Edit: I hope those two still count. It was a bit of work to get faction, figure out the quests, and kill the slow-spawning rockhoppers in the pit (and not 100% drop rate either).