Lunacy Unbound - Tunare

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Turoq, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Turoq Journeyman

[IMG]
    Server: Tunare
    Time Zone: 7:30PM - 10PM CST Mon/Tue/Wed
    RA Requirement: 70% for Trials, 50% for Full Members
    Content: EoK T1 - T2 - T3 / TBM T3

- Completed EoK 14th Overall Serverwide - (elitegamerslounge.com)
    We are the long standing #1 Guild on the Tunare server.
    If you have a toon that you would like to raid with and feel capable of performing well on, feel free to shoot me an in game email.

[IMG]

Applicant Requirements: We are looking for skilled individuals who understand the potential and expectations of their class in a raid environment. We also require the use of voice chat via 'Discord' to facilitate accurate and prompt instruction during raids. While we do expect top tier level gameplay from an applicant, not being the best at your class right away DOES NOT mean that you will not make full member. LU hosts a large variety of skilled players that are willing to teach you to become better. All that we ask is that if you see yourself not functioning 'up to par' with what is the standard, that you take it upon yourself to better your gameplay. This game is ever evolving which includes the way classes play to remain at the top tier. If it is noted that you DO need improvement and we find that you do nothing to better yourself (aka. ask questions etc.) and do nothing but stagnate, THOSE are the individuals who will not make the cut. We enjoy playing this game and being good at it, so we expect you to do the same.

Other Requirements:
    Raiding Experience
    Level 105
    13000 AA minimum
    Epic 2.0
    GINA
    Current Group Gear or Previous Expansion Raid Gear

Recruiting: Looking for talented - (Last updated 11.3.2017)
    Bard X2
    Beastlord
    Druid
    Magician
    Monk
    Shaman
    Wizard X2
    In Game Contact: Tunare.Tillasx, Mediik, Hilinea

If apping as DPS please include a few parses

- Attention! - If coming from another server please make sure that you have been accepted for trial PRIOR to xfering.
  2. Venau Augur

Bump! Especially want a necro who enjoys comparing notes and constantly improving.
  3. Venau Augur

Bump! Where my necro's at?

Also....if you enjoy raiding hard without the hardcore schedule you should check us out. 3 days a week for 3 hours a day.
  4. Turoq Journeyman

Class need has been updated - 10.19.16
  5. Turoq Journeyman

Class need has been updated - 4.19.17
    Looking to replenish about a group worth of DPS (Melee/Caster) mix
  6. Turoq Journeyman

Class need updated - 5.3.17
  7. Turoq Journeyman

Class need updated - 6.8.17
  8. Turoq Journeyman

9. Turoq Journeyman

10. Dilf Augur

Bump for the only guild left from The Seventh Hammer. Too bad the hours are way too early for my schedule, else I'd return home :(
  11. Turoq Journeyman

Class need has been updated 8.1.17
    Looking to replenish a groups worth of DPS (Melee/Caster) mix
  12. ptah Augur

/wave
    Just looking for an overall Lands/7th update. looks like LU still hauling thru.. hows public, AH peeps? General life of this server.

magz, ich,puremoon looking around.. wondering how big the gap to returning is.. tds era? if I recall Vel was an alternative bard active with A hers within my play era.
  13. Turoq Journeyman

14. Mediik Augur

Bumpity Bump..

Still clearing EOK. We're also going back and doing some old raids. Fun stuff!!
  15. Turoq Journeyman

Class need updated 9.19.17
  16. Turoq Journeyman

Bump
    Looking to have a nice full+ roster come the new expansion
  17. Turoq Journeyman

18. Aurastrider Augur

Awesome guild with awesome members. If I could raid I would be all over this like white on rice. I would highly recommend this guild to anyone who is serious about raiding.
  19. Turoq Journeyman

20. Turoq Journeyman