The Dead Halfling Society 3.0 - Lockjaw Progression Server

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Miawolf, Aug 28, 2015.

1. jeskola pheerie

Wizard! but play what you want :D
  2. phattoni Augur

3. Phased Sullon Zek Lorekeeper

How does Wizard dps on raids seem to compare to Rangers, Rogues and Monks?
  4. Seychelle Apprentice

Bump for a great guild!
  5. Grebhiker Lorekeeper

Come raid with the folks of DHS. We have all the funs and TS is a hoot.

Come be part of the ever growing soap opera... which box crew has Sindria pissed off today? Has Kirrath delivered another baby? How many times will Lilyedan die on this raid? Will you hear the cvall of the feral children? All this, loot and more!
  6. jeskola pheerie

Depends on the player and the raid event really.
  7. Grebhiker Lorekeeper

Come join the fun. We have 3-4 people leveling at the moment. Time gear is a flowing in getting ready for GoD.

Could use another high time cleric but most any class is welcome if you plan on being active!
  8. jeskola pheerie

I'm a cleric! Oh wait, I am already in Dead Halfling Society!
  9. jeskola pheerie

Lockjaw seems to be gaining lots of new players as folks burn out on the Agnarr locked concept. The server is strong with 4 raid guilds all doing end game raids with minimal boxes. The ratio of douchebags on this server is low in comparison to other prog servers. Come check out Dead Halfling Society!
  10. jeskola pheerie

Lockjaw remains healthy with 4 guilds actively raiding end game content. Even the top guild who was once considered evil is now as nice as a top guild on My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Come raid with DHS on Lockjaw! We are here to stay.

Deadhalflingsociety.com or send a tell to gremin, sindria, xerphellysse, aorthaf, or ME!
  11. jeskola pheerie

This is a good time to get in - time and ldon raid loot is going for super low dkp and rotting etc.... GOD on 1/8/18....
  12. tofu stir fry Augur

keeping this bumped cause DHS deserves it. if you wanna play come join us! greatest bunch of folks ive ever had to priveledge to join in eq yet.

cheers DHS keep it up!
  13. jeskola pheerie

still farming time, GOD in a month, a good time to join and catch up on loot!
  14. Tugroka Journeyman

When it comes to people, what do you look for?
    - Do you take new players or veterans only?
    - Is there a level requirement to even join?
    - What time zone do you mostly play in?
    - Do you teach people about how to get the most out of their class?
    - If I were to join as a Cleric or Bard, would I be taught how to raid?

I am looking to dabble in raiding on a not so strict schedule. I've raided in EQ2 though.
  15. tofu stir fry Augur

we take new players and veterans
    65 to raid
    PST
    the guild is great with working together to achieve anything
    again if you have questions or need help the guild works great together on everything!

head to :

http://www.deadhalflingsociety.com/forum/m/30908234/viewthread/28815557-who-we-are

gives a decent outline of who we are and what we do =) or contact someone in game and they can direct you to the proper leadership if you have any further questions =)
  16. Grebhiker Lorekeeper

If you are getting back on the TLPs or on Lockjaw already, come check out DHS! We are not the hardcore raid option on the server but we get things done.

We have been pushing through content in era for most of the history of the server. We also have a wonderful mix of boxers and solo players in the guild yet our goal is to raid without boxes. Raids are Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays from 6-9 Pacific.

Come check us out! If you have questions, feel free to contact Boffin via PM or tell (I am on most evenings for 4-5 hours).
  17. jeskola pheerie

[IMG]
  18. jeskola pheerie

Now is a great time to come to Lockjaw. We have 4 guilds who have killed the end game boss, Quarm, in-era. That is about par for servers back in the day. We have a friendly environment that is much less toxic and abrasive than the instanced servers, and we are entering the instanced raid era of Everquest. Come check us out!
  19. Grebyr Lorekeeper

Bonus Exp is on! Cme join DHS on Lockjaw and join in the fun. It is a great time to level up a character fast before GoD.
  20. jeskola pheerie

GOD in 5 days. People grinding out their alts and AA caps. DHS is always recruiting! Lockjaw has 4 guilds killing end game content (about par with servers back in the day). Come check us out! See my signature!