I messed up

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Patric Byrd, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Patric Byrd New Member

So my family picked up EQ again, which in turn has returned the addiction I have for this game. But when I bought the all access it wouldn't let me play none of the progression servers, saying I still have a free server. That's when I noticed I paid for all-access on an account I have never even really used. Which is this account I am posting this cry for help on. I will probably delete it within a month but I was wondering if there was something I can do to get my money back for this account or to add the month I bought to my actual account.

P.S. I'm going to get all access on my other account now.
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

You could chargeback the payment, but that will result in that account being permanently banned, potentially along with others if they are linked via email/2 factor authentication.
  3. Rorce Augur

Open a petition and ask that the paid time remaining be transferred from account x to account y. This is something they have done in the past, I'm not positive they still do it, but I'd bet they would work with you.
  4. Slobbar New Member

How do I do the Petition? And thank you for the quick replies.

Cause now I can't even get all access on my real account that I meant to give unto in the first place.
  5. Nekk Augur

Iirc in game you just type /petition or press p and fill it out from there. You can fill one out online at soe help as well I believe.