Hunter of Bloody Kithicor

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rickate, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Rickate Augur

What's the secret to getting the weak con named to spawn?
  2. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

It’s awful to get that thing to spawn because any spider (or maybe wolf, bixie, bear) is a ph. You just have to kill everything that moves and hope it spawns.
  3. roguerunner Augur

It sucks pretty badly. You just have to run around for days slaughtering every non army type mob
  4. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Whats the weak conned hunter named? I'm down to Razorfang and that bear mob (think it should be renamed as its to easy to mistake it for a ph lol) or maybe that's the weak con mob? so many phs might have to bring in my ranger for these last two.

Andarriel
  5. Annastasya Augur

i did this one earlier this year, it's just a slog. Many of the animal spawns can seemingly be 1-4 different mob types. You can ignore the area around the lake. Got most of the harder to spawn mobs to eventually spawn at the hill in the SW? near the commonlands zone.
  6. Rickate Augur

Park a Mage/Nec or non-Rng/Dru/Bst with a merc in the zone for days is the secret. If you want to speed it up can zone in a tracker from time to time to see if a named has spawned.

I either got incredibly lucky in every other zone or the spawn rate of named is considerably increased except for the Fab 5 of: Widow of the Woods, Razorfang, a large kodiak, a bixie soldier and an ebony stalker.
  7. Annastasya Augur

i narrowed down the bixie soldier to one of 3 or 4 roaming bixie spawns along the northern valley that runs between the lake and the cabin where the named paladin spawns behind it. Got him to spawn several times where there are two logs up against the northern wall and two short-roaming spawns within the little space the logs make.
  8. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I got the bixie soldier in the sw corner of zone. somewhat in the same area as the groom mystseer mob. Going after Kodiak and razorfang after I get this last hunter in tatics. nice being able to dual bind in zones at least most.

Andarriel
  9. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

just killed bixie soldier at -756 +2355 was just sitting there. Near landon on my map. killing mobs for bear and snake hunter no fun. more fresh meat should drop :)

Andarriel
  10. Nightops Augur

'a large kodiak' is the rarest named spawn in EQ.

I got mine years ago during a rare spawn bonus weekend in the southern part of the zone near the houses along the zone wall.

I would suggest passing on this named until a weekend with a rare spawn increase occurs during the lead up to RoS release.
  11. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

yea I just got it tonight woo hoo now I just gotta get razorfang.

Andarriel