Will we get achievements for GoD through SoF?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zadune, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Zadune Journeyman

The achievement sets for these expansions are incomplete as things stand. It'd be great to have raid achievements to keep track of what we've done, especially on Phinny where we've entered this "middle phase" of the game. There are a couple of achievements for getting Anguish keyed in OoW, but that's it for these expansions aside from explores.

It's awesome that we got achievements for Kunark through Planes (plus Ykesha and LDON) but I was surprised to see the new achievements end there. Is there any plan to add achievements to the remaining expansions and fill in the gap?
  2. Riou EQResource

Most likely, right now they are busy with the expansion
  3. Aurastrider Augur

I imagine we will see more achievements added when they have time to do so. While a lot of these old achievements are trivial on live it gives some people things to do once they have beaten the latest expansion and there are no special events going on. I imagine after the first of the year would be the logical time for them to work on these if they have plans to do so.
  4. Maedhros High King

I hope not.
  5. Prathun Developer

The team would like to backfill more achievements as we have time to do so.
    Glad you liked the new rare hunter achievements up through Lost Dungeons. :)
  6. Act of Valor The Newest Member

They're fun, but some are frustrating. We appreciate the effort!
  7. Ishtass Augur

It's been really fun to relive the old zones, thanks :)