Test Server Issues

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Eniner, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Eniner Augur

Something real buggy with test right now. Our zones are completely crashing as well as instances. We raided last night in ntov we was 4 dragons in working on 5th but upon killing a next named we all went link dead upon logging in a lot of us had completely different lock outs. Which i think would be a force save issue due to stability upon last mobs death. Was about a 40 min roll back of loot earned aa etc. What gets me though is how we all was in the middle of same mob and a force save was not done upon last mob we had killed. Could test stability and crashing issue possibly be the reason live is so unstable? Was fine up until last patch i think something may of traveled over while still remaining here on test.
  2. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Definitely needs to be looked into and fixed as soon as possible but probably not until tomorrow when they are in the office as the Ops people don't know have an alert for Test and don't read the forum.
  3. Eniner Augur

Some zones including lobby are perma crashed not rebooting them self. And instances.
  4. Tokio New Member

Speaking of Test stability, I've been having a lot of trouble getting viable instances from the Agent of Change for various old raids for the past couple of weeks. It'll hand out the DZ appropriately, but the instance won't spin up, and the DZ ends after approximately two minutes (presumably because nobody entered it, because they couldn't). Probably part and parcel of the zone crashing issue that's already been mentioned, but figured I'd tack it on, just in case.