Lockjaw-fix the lag

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Gremin, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Gremin Augur

This lag is getting old fast especially on raids. Would you fix it please.
  2. Bewts Augur

FI has been noticing this too.

Subsequent to LDoN we were observing what I’m terming hiccups which were momentary lag spikes. The entire server stopped responding for a second or two and then we would resume.

I noticed this past week that actual latency has been deteriorating for me, some members that have played for years have been reporting pings upwards of 1k in Time as of last night.

Unsure if it’s connected, but when zoning, I’ve noticed my textures are taking a long time to load and my characters and zone is displaying the generic white / grey where you’d expect to see armor textures and zone textures. Unsure if it’s a hot system on my end or is connected to server issues taking a long time to load once the character arrives in the zone.

Time P5 on RZ was a particularly nasty hiccup, counting almost 4 seconds before my character was responsive again. With a 3 second delay on a heal chain, that’s an eternity.

Are we just running on an old server and the instancing is creating problems that caused the pick limitation revamp?
  3. Rhodz Augur

Reductions in resources is the only explanation sans some technical issue.
    They are paying for server resources and if a GM is considered too expensive then what about those pricey server and bandwidth contracts?
  4. Silinius Augur

I've been having the same momentary spikes / hiccups that bewts mentions - no long term packet loss or ping issues. It just random hiccups. In addition, I've also noticed the issue with textures loading slowly.

I'd prefer not to die tonight tanking RZ so that would be fantastic if you could have a look!
  5. Gremin Augur

#warriorlivesmatter
  6. -wycca Augur

Keep that DI up SIl and power thru it! :D
  7. Bewts Augur

He requires ogre sacrifices in order to earn a darkblade.

Brunt News Network reports a certain ranger has carried your tanking load more than once. #FakeNews or fact?
  8. Gremin Augur

Tell that Russian I don't acknowledge his fake news.
  9. TLP_Lover New Member

Come on, fix the lag.
  10. Thorak1234 Lorekeeper

I've been having the same random hiccups since LDON was released. Please fix the lag.
  11. Kraven New Member

This is getting old, please look at this.
  12. Boile New Member

Would be nice to be able to do a LDON without lagging out all the time.
  13. Ballamur New Member

Please, take a look at this.
  14. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Renshu likes this.
  15. Gesiah Elder

I am having this exact same issue, as is everyone in DHS. It's so bad during raids that we lose tanks and mobs get loose because heal rotations are severely interrupted. Having 4-5 second freezes every couple minutes is a new issue that has been ramping up since LDoN launched. Not sure if it's related to instance servers, back end fixes to help those poor people on Antonious Bayle, or some other issue that has yet to be determined. It's bad, it's getting worse and needs to be addressed ASAP.
  16. phattoni Augur

getting worse, and it doesn't even appear to be lag, i don't lose packets and my ping is fine, its just a pause and it lasts anywhere from 1 second to 10 seconds, sometimes longer.
  17. Furrytoes New Member

It is disrupting to game play, fix please.
  18. Trotter New Member

will you please look into this, it's sucks wiping in a ldon because of the lag issues.
  19. TheMaxium New Member

Please fix these lag spikes soon. Gremin is starting to think the lag is making him die on raids and not the clerics hating him, we can't have that....
  20. Nuggzie New Member

Same issues here, started with LDoN