Parabolic eh?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Risiko Augur

I sure hope this new Parabolic game you are making is a spiritual successor for Everquest, and not another freaking FPS or MOBA.

DBG new game Parabolic.
  2. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Doesn't sound like anything even remotely EQ-related to me, for all we know it could be a sci fi angry birds clone...:p
  3. svann Augur

Parabolic sounds more like sci-fi to me. Maybe a shooter.
  4. Febb Augur

Well at least we know now the name of the project where all our money is being funneled to.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Fanra like this.
  5. Questoften32 Augur

Its a trick The whole thing will be done with mirrors, just wait and see.
  6. svann Augur

So the people that said that dbg would never make any new games now that Columbus Nova bought soe - were wrong?
  7. Aghinem Augur

The title sounds like something you take to treat irritable bowel syndrome; something most people are experiencing since the last several patches.
  8. Riou EQResource

Of course, the other game studio owned by one of CN's managing partner also just put out a game in the past like month
  9. jeskola pheerie

If you slag this game online, Viktor Vekselberg will send the Terminator version of Fedor Emelianenko after you.
    potatoface and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  10. Jumbur Improved Familiar

If you look at the "careers" section you will see "Unnanounced Project" a lot. It isn't news that they had new games coming, the news is that now we know the title of one of them...:)
  11. Scorrpio Augur

Why am I suddenly reminded of "Engineer Garin's Hyperboloid"