Flash of Anger reuse timer doubled, not in patch notes.

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Funk, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Funk Augur

Title says it all, Flash of Anger is now 4 minute reuse instead of 2 minutes and not a thing in patch notes about it. Please explain the reasoning for this, I'd love to hear why.
  2. Brohg Augur

We'll pretend you meant instead of 90s, since that's Flash's actual timer. It's a bug, and was posted to the official bugs-since-the-patch thread that developers actually look at within minutes of the patch.
    Tucoh likes this.
  3. Funk Augur

Ahh my bad, good that's it's already been addressed then. Wish I could just delete this thread'=)
  4. p2aa Augur

They have read it, but they haven't acknowledged it was a bug yet, which is not the case of the AC bug when swapping to 2H stance.
    This should be a priority on their list, because there is no reason at all that this thing would be intended.
    Funk likes this.
  5. Tucoh Augur

Glad to hear this is a bug and not a stealth nerf. Flash of Anger and other reactive abilities are my favorite abilities that warriors have, and I wish we had even more reliance on reactive abilities vs preparatory ones.
    Funk likes this.
  6. Mistatk Augur

where can i see that this is an acknowledged bug?
  7. p2aa Augur

They still didn't acknowledge it was a bug, so we don't know if this is a bug or a stealth nerf.
    They don't answer to every bug, but the warrior community will need to watch out this thing, because if it's a stealth nerf it's completely unacceptable.
  8. Zhaunil_AB Augur

I don't believe this is a "stealth nerf".
    I have my "hastened flash of anger" AA still, it just isn't applied anymore.
  9. Lianeb Augur

10. Bigstomp Augur

It hasn't been addressed, it's been reported.