Planes of Power progression for Artisan prize quest line.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by isabot, Aug 2, 2017.

1. isabot New Member

My friends and I have been working hard on our artisan prize and we have hit a wall
    we can never seem to find planes of power progression targets up.

This is rather frustrating to us, There should be some alternate quest line for pop progression or maybe the instance versions of the zones like the TLP servers have.

isabot
    ForumBoss and Coronay like this.
  2. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

3. Visitor Augur

There are some alternates for Pop progression, however, the Artisan prize, part for the one earring only recognizes the base progression. Consider the super aug to be an Epic item and put in the effort to get there, and with the recent bounce to a 3000 HP max, i and most others consider it to be worth all the annoyance to get it.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  4. Thrillho Augur

Xegony had a channel for PoP flagging, as well as a Google spreadsheet to track each requirement, including last known kill time, estimated earliest pop time, estimated latest pop time. Promoting that (as well as kills) in General and the PoP Flagging channel helped a lot of folks out. We were all fairly vocal about what we were doing, even the simple things. It became a faux pas to kill without announcing it. There were jerks of course, who would kill without posting / announcing, but overall it was a good system.

Don't be a jerk - announce your own kills, give folks a chance to get in on a hail, and hopefully someone will return the favour.
  5. Pootle Elder

As discussed in another thread, you are coming at this at the wrong time. People are killing them for Hunter achievements at the moment.

I did POP for Quintessence of Elements on a few of my characters like 3 months ago and the elemental bosses were all just sitting there.

1. If you are after the Hope Stone, then you only need one elemental boss.
    2. If you need access to the room in PoI that requires Quintessence of Elements (all 4 boss) then you can get someone who already has one to 'group' you in.

As stated above, make announcements in your /general channel. Someone doing the hunter will surely let you join in for the stone or a hail.
  6. svann Augur

If you have an alt that can get there set him up to keep an eye out for it. Just log him out nearby in a safe spot. Even better if the alt is a tracker.
  7. Orbital101 Augur

With the recent hunters/achievement that got added it is normal that you have issues finding any targets up. It should go back to normal once your top guilds on your server are done with it.
  8. feeltheburn Augur

dont believe this. Good has characters serverwide and is holding the targets hostage for those willing to pay to slay them.. True story.
  9. Orbital101 Augur

You cant buy love but you can buy everything else...
    roguerunner and feeltheburn like this.
  10. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Could you expand on this comment? I just finished working on the Aid Grimel quests (or so I thought), and found that I need one of these (Hope Stone). I was under the impression any trash in the EPs could drop one. I'm up to 860 kills, and no Hope Stone yet. Your comment implies there's something else needed to get a Hope Stone to drop. Or did you just mean you only need >access< to one elemental plane?
  11. Scorrpio Augur

When I went to look for hope stone, I zoned into Air, and got one drop on the 3rd kill. You are welcome to hate me :p
  12. Goodn Augur

I would assume the person means that you just need access to an elemental plane because it does drop from trash/minis in any of the PoP Elemental Planes.

During the last fabled appearance, I got 3 from killing the trash/minis behind the locked door in PoEarth A while I was getting Fabled weapons for all my alt rogues. I got another two while killing for the Bard pet weapon in PoWater.

I'd find a place in the Elemental Planes you want to farm and just kill, kill, kill...eventually you will get one. Might even try using the PoP channel in case someone is killing somewhere else and drops one they don't want.
  13. roguerunner Augur

Yes, hope stones are just random zone drop in any ele plane
  14. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Figures. Up to 1300 kills now, still haven't seen one :(

Thanks for your answers. And, Roguerunner, great name!
  15. Tatanka Joe Schmo

got it, 1517 kills :) Now on to Cazicite for the seals, another lousy drop rate :(
  16. Mintalie Augur

Looks like I have to start on PoP progression from scratch to do the Artisan's Prize, so...

Xegony people, if you are working on PoP progression, let's coordinate, please!

I beg you!
  17. Tatanka Joe Schmo

The good news is, targets should be up most of the time ;)
  18. Lyquid New Member

Yeah this thread definitely needed a bump for " Xegony people please help me do everything".
  19. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Not really a fair comment. At 110, she can easily solo everything. It looked more like a call for working together so that people don't miss spawns because multiple people are soloing the targets instead of grouping to just need one kill for everyone.
    Sancus and Mintalie like this.
  20. Mintalie Augur

^^ In the spirit of this thread from a year ago, I am hoping there are more people out there on Xegony who need the kills and we can help each other. I'm happy to do the work myself. <3
    Sancus likes this.