Tunare server just went down

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Fian, Sep 21, 2017.

1. arkmaar New Member

And a big old fail...was on just long enough to be booted immediately...Seems all that down time really helped.
  2. LockridgeUK Journeyman

not having EQ to distract me is putting a major kink in my chore avoidance strategy...
    Halfelf12 likes this.
  3. Wisperin New Member

I think you jinxed it.... ;)
    Roxxlyy likes this.
  4. Roxxlyy Augur

Well, it appears I did in fact jinx things. We're going to be keeping the server down for a bit while we investigate the situation further and work on getting things squared away.
    Kaeweil likes this.
  5. LockridgeUK Journeyman

Finished repairing dishwasher - on to painting the basement floor!
    Roxxlyy likes this.
  6. Halfelf12 New Member

Bah still down. I need to finish my 2.0 lol among other things whats up lol
  7. YellowBelly Augur

Thank god there are other good games to play out there.
  8. Kaeweil New Member

This has happened since the game was released.. it happens... it will happen again.. things get fixed... we move on... So it has been for almost 20 years... Enjoy those other good games!
  9. Hludwolf Developer

Sorry for the extended down on this server. I am still working on a fix to prevent the crashes on Luclin and Tunare.
    Kaeweil and Bear like this.
  10. Vexana_Lanys Lorekeeper

I'm of the mindset that the Ladies Luclin and Tunare are having a girls night out and want us to go somewhere else.
    Tatanka and Kaeweil like this.
  11. Kaeweil New Member

Any details you can give? As a fellow developer, always been curious as to what actually goes wrong technically during these times =)
  12. Hludwolf Developer

Still working on the fix. Unable to provide details to due the nature of the problem until after it is fixed.
    Bear and Kaeweil like this.
  13. Kaeweil New Member

Thanks for the update Hludwolf.. I'm sure you want it fixed just as much as we do hah
    Lillywynn and Bear like this.
  14. Hludwolf Developer

The issue causing the crash earlier has been fixed. The server has been unlocked, hopefully no other crashes like that.
  15. LockridgeUK Journeyman

16. Wisperin New Member

Tunare is down again. I hope this is just a routine fix today and not the same issue as a few days ago. Can anyone shed some light to clarify? ;)
  17. Ternarissa Journeyman

Tunare fall down go boom!!

It's been unstable for over 2 weeks now with lag spikes, tell lag, etc....

Knew something was up when yesterday and this morning one toon would zone into the Guild Hall and the other would get booted to server select...
  18. Wisperin New Member

And she's down again... :(
  19. Aeridan New Member

Tunare on Prom night!!! Yep Down again!!
  20. Wisperin New Member

Main EQ site says it's up but showing down in game.