Antonius Bayle Guilds.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rathi, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Rathi New Member

Some of you might remember me as a kittykat berserker called Rathi others might remember my warrior Snadra, as a former AB player i would ask all off you, please stay on AB dont go to Vox, weather the storm untill they fixed the server properly, on Vox you lose your entire euro recruitment pool, how they even choose Vox as a destination is beyond me, but youd be walking from a ship with a few wholes that need patching, to a ship thats about ready to sink. Keep the Euro community together, and hopefully ( soon ) they get the server fixed, or spend a few bucks and rebuild AB's server, they would make that money back faster then we can say see you later.

A concerned former AB player.
  2. Zhaunil_AB Augur

The consensus seems to be to stay on AB for now.
    Unless we either get our "intermediate server" until the AB chat-issues and attached problems are resolved of the move to Vox will be expanded to a two-way one.
    If they do neither though, and can't or won't permanently fix these issues...

Well, then it's harder decisions that have to be made.
    I for one do not see us buying/raiding the new expansion under the present conditions.
  3. Deillusional Augur

We not going anywhere yet.
    How is the server after the patch anyhow , any improvements?

I havent logged in since Monday so don't know how it is currently.
    Yinla likes this.
  4. Zaph Augur

It was "stable" last night between 10pm and 2am, with only noticeable longer zoning times on occasion.

about usual for a day after patch performance, give it a few more days before its unplayable again.

PS. on Behalf of D'Pikey guild, we are not moving servers either.
  5. Jumbur Improved Familiar

It hasn't been terrible in the last few weeks actually, don't know how the new patch affect things though.

Ancient Dominion is staying too.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

LOL how can you say that when we have had days of disconnects and unknown errors? Admittedly there has been a few good days, but not enough to say it hasn't been terrible.

It seems other servers are starting to suffer the same problems as AB, it would be stupid to move without guarantees that the server won't suffer AB's issues.
  7. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Well, I didn't notice anything when I was online, and we didn't have to cancel any raids. Maybe I was just lucky with timing...:confused:
  8. Cidran Augur

My characters took forever to load and also had a disconnection while zoning. Though not perfect, it was playable.
  9. Roxas MM Augur

/wave Snadra from the phinny server.
  10. Imrahil Augur

Guess you were lucky, we had to cancel raids too after complete disconnect on Monday.

Raging Fury won't move either. Individual move would kill us Euros for sure, a merge (with Vox or any other normal ruleset server) would work as temporary solution, because then all would stay together.
    Yinla likes this.
  11. Jubura New Member

> weather the storm untill they fixed the server properly

Aaaaawh.. cute. You seem to think they are fixing the server ;)
  12. Fortunbas Lorekeeper

Well I have un-subbed six of my seven accounts until server is fixed.
    I really am enjoying the extra beer money this month, and the odds are for a few months more too since they never even acknowledged the issue for five plus months.

No server fix no expansion for alts - simple

Actually on second thought, If Server is still broken by expansion, I will retire until its fixed or we have a new Euro based community server but odds are I will never be back since catching up expansions is not fun.
    Ogre Warlord and Yinla like this.
  13. Deillusional Augur

The lag is back on AB not remotely fixed.