Phinigel - Raid Guild Schedules

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Leonidas_strong, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Rampart New Member

It would be nice to know both the days and the time the guilds raid (thanks for those who provided this already).

As a family man I prefer to do things with my wife and kids until at least 7 pm PST and then am available. I'm sure there are others out there like this also.
  2. Leonidas_strong New Member

3. Leonidas_strong New Member

4. Finnster Elder

I like it. sticky please :)
  5. -wycca Augur

That's pretty cool. For AoS times - generally weeknights are 8pm est, and weekends are 6pm est. No specific end time - when we're done. Most night's it's like 2-3hrs, sometimes more or less though.
  6. Steincrew_RG3 Journeyman

Rosengard III raid hours are 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. CET. Nice chart!
  7. Roxas MM Augur

Darkwind X raids till 11 pm btw, chart says 12. We keep everything down that we want though. We do aim for OW targets as well, if we see them up and have a force able to kill them.
  8. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

IVAS start times
    Sunday 6pm EST
    Tuesday 8:30pm EST
    Thursday 8:30pm EST

Invirtue.com
  9. Machentoo Augur

This would be great info to be added to phinnyprogress.com so it is in a permanent space where people who are looking for a guild might already be checking.
  10. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

I will suggest it to Marcone.
  11. Leonidas_strong New Member

Alright! Here's the completed and updated chart then. Thanks for sending in the info! If your guild is missing, post here with hours, time zone, etc.

[IMG]
    Machentoo likes this.
  12. Miena Elder

I don't mind posting the data on phinnyprogress. I'll see what I can do over the weekend. Guilds/members will have to contact me to get modifications done.
    Sumonerr_Tunare likes this.
  13. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

OGC's raid times start at 7 PM Eastern. We also raid till we're done, usually around 3-4 hours. Thanks!
  14. Leonidas_strong New Member

Can't edit is so silly... Here's the most current version:

[IMG]
  15. tuttles Augur

Entendre
    Sunday 5PM-11PM EST
    Tuesday 8PM-11PM EST
    *Thursday 8PM-11PM EST

We normally rotate thursdays off our official schedule a few weeks into expansion. Becomes an optional raid night. Typically until the next expansion unluck

9/21 was the last official thursday raid for a while
    Sumonerr_Tunare likes this.
  16. Ryak Augur

Today i learned that we (Mendacium) are the only guild on the entire server that raids on Saturdays regularly.
  17. Rampart New Member

Been gone for a while...

This is great... Thanks!
  18. Starr Elder

For Caer Cadarns it is 8-11 not 8-12 on every raidday
  19. Astley Augur

Cult of Chaos used to... but we moved our Saturday raid to Tuesday to accomodate players from MiM when they merged into us.

Also, you can probably remove Bregan D'Aerth from this list. I believe they are effectively kaput as a guild now. They've split off into different guilds.
  20. Brumans Augur

Yeah, they're dead as a raid guild at least.