Looking for 20/9 patchfiles

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Dega, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Dega Elder

If anyone (Bigfan, *wink**wink*) is able to post them it would be very appreciated :)
    Thank you :)
  2. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

You mean 9/20 ?
  3. Dega Elder

Guess that depends on what part of the world you are from...
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Either way the patch isn't done yet. Hold them horses, or bear mounts that can no longer be ridden indoors!
    svann likes this.
  5. sinadven Journeyman

no patch files yet ?
  6. Dega Elder

Nope, still hoping someone will post them :)
  7. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Run the damn patcher - servers are unlocked
  8. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

The right part...
  9. Yara_AB Augur

Most likely some Win XP users (or even Vista?) - the patcher won't help them.
  10. Nightops Augur

11. Nightops Augur

bumped to top again.
  12. Nightops Augur

13. ARelic New Member

Pls help us plebians out
  14. toodlem Elder

I'm in line for the files also... just waiting on some EQ saint to upload them for us.
  15. Kyra_Succubus Journeyman

I also need the patch files. If nobody posts them soon, I'll install EQ on my Windows 7 machine and see about gathering them up for you guys. My connection is ultra-slow, so it could be awhile.
  16. Candaan New Member

I've been doing the copy from win 10 to win xp successfully for a couple months, since DB stopped supporting xp users.

I copied the latest updates to my win xp desktop.

I log in successfully but get disconnected every time it attempts to go to the character select screen.

I was able to load that account successfully on a win 10 computer.

I just can't get to the character select screen on my win xp machine, after manually installing the patch. It keeps disconnecting me.
  17. Candaan New Member

My problem is solved. I checked patch notes on a second win 10 desktop, and had 15 additional files loaded, that were not loaded in this patch on first win 10 desktop.

sorry, don't have a way of uploading patch files.
  18. Kyra_Succubus Journeyman

You can zip them and upload to WeTransfer - https://www.wetransfer.com

It will give you a link that you can then post here.

I'm currently installing EQ on my Windows 7 machine, so if you don't get to it, I will.

Since I'm doing a completely new install (first copying over my Windows XP EQ folder), it might be better for you to do it, in case I run into a problem. It should be okay on my end, though. I'll find out soon.
  19. Bigfan Augur

Sorry, I am at work and won't be done until 7-8 AEST at earliest.
    Though, you people have had nearly 5 months to upgrade your computers.

Buy 16-32 gb USB stick, drag and drop EQ folder, go to friends/work/library/anything running win 7+ with internet and use launchpad.

Or upgrade your OS.
    Yara_AB likes this.
  20. Kyra_Succubus Journeyman

I located the files. I don't have time at the moment to gather and zip them, but I should be able to in the next few hours if nobody else does it first.