Please get rid of this

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sobmre, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Sobmre Augur

2. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Ha! Yeah now that you mention it we do have a currency tab on our inventory screen...
  3. HULKMAN Lorekeeper

Yeah i think its time for this to be removed as well
  4. Kajira Journeyman

Yes. Remove it and replace it with the augment tab!!!
  5. HULKMAN Lorekeeper

nice idea, i like it
  6. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Put it in the currency tab, and move ldon-points there as well.

The new find-window can "almost" function as an augment tab though...:)
    Yinla likes this.
  7. Hutsut Rawlson New Member

Since this is very unlikely to get removed and is on the currency tab on at least one of the UI's out there I would like to keep the spirit of the thread alive with something to get rid of! Remove from the drop tables all the research that is only used for making celestial essence. It's a no fail trivial at 15 combine that could be done with one vendor sold item. Make that item drop instead. Don't replace them with a globally dropped item like silver rings which also shouldn't be taking up a whole bag slot. Tiny items so huge.....
    Skewert likes this.
  8. Act of Valor The Newest Member

I want it replaced with a window that tells me how awesome I am, every five minutes, every day of the week.
    Azbaelus and Fanra like this.
  9. Scorrpio Augur

As I was adjusting things in my inventory xml afrer the last patch to fit in the find button, I pondered the usefulness of those fields. Was not sure what to put in the resulting empty space though...
  10. Angahran Augur

I've moved those onto the currency tab for mu UI.
    But would be nice if they were just made into another currency in the list.
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I doubt it will ever be removed as the TLP servers will be using it.
  12. Randragon Augur

How about moving those to the currency list and then taking that spot and making it a quiver/bandoleer spot so I can regain one of my inventory spots?.
  13. Questoften32 Augur

Get rid of it? Its one of the best things about eq. I love that thing.

I actually count on it to be there. I just cant imagine waking up one morning and it being gone.

I suppose then, I would have to hire a groups of new age flakes to hold a remembrance circle or whatever it is they do.

Strong men may weep. Much gashing of teeth and taring of clothing may result. Those clothes cost money friend, and then there is the price of hiring the Berkley loonies, to weep over the thing.

I guess, it could be more economical, not to mention less confusing over all, to just leave it alone.