Response time on petitions

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Adroxia, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Adroxia Elder

Is there some SLA for how long to expect petitions to be answered and resolved?

After many multiple attempts to restore my house, I had to open yet another petition 14 days ago as my house went missing AGAIN.

No response to this petition yet, although there apparently was activity 8 days ago but no message still beyond my original petition.

I realise AB is currently taking about 9 months for a fix, but surely a house can be fixed in less time than this? Is 14 days my new reasonable expectation on response to a petition now?
  2. NeverPayForLag Augur

I think it is very simple:

my last petition about contents of the EoK Xpak some days ago was answered in astoundingly short time (1 day). If no answer comes then there is no answer or solution to the issue at the moment. A typical human reaction ...
  3. Arraden Augur

For me, I've had house fixed within 72 hours (if not at a weekend) after supplying most recent XML.
    And, after the last time it was fixed, and AB went down and lost it, it was fixed within 24 hours.

Now, I'm just not going to look to see if it's vanished any more !!
  4. Adroxia Elder

I supplied the same xml on my petition as I gave them the last time they did a restore. It's old enough that it works, and has caused me to lose items - some of which I probably used to SC to buy. So that's a bit /rude for a start.

But now 14 days later and still no response? This gets better and better.
  5. Lynnia Augur

I think it depends on how many support requests are in the queue, and how many people are available to answer. I have a support ticket in that's taken about 4 days so far without resolution, but it is a weekend, so I am doing my best to exercise patience =)
  6. Zhaunil_AB Augur

It took 8 or 10 weeks to get a FIRST (and utterly useless) response on my first housing-petition.
    Since then, it's improved somewhat.
    But for once i don't blame them too much.
    It seems like their "helpdesk" is only two people - GM Ollipher and GM Woebot, and they're both working overtime.
    And one's fixing the errors/neglects of the other, so they're doing it twice basically.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

While AB is having issues, I'd expect there to be a big delay in all petitions being answered.

Sorry folks, but we keep finding new problems.
  8. JolineSZ Augur

Also waiting for a respinse since two weeks now for my missing house items. And be sure I will not place them again before this is fixed