Another cancled raidsunday on AB

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Propell, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Propell New Member

2. Imrahil Augur

Pretty sure we will follow soon too, raid start in 30 minutes and current server state does not bode well at all...
  3. Blackjaw_SolRo Lorekeeper

It took me 2+ hours to make inventory and spell dumps for 7 chars...
  4. Vividor Elder

Why are you cancelling raids only because of some login troubles, characters, houses and GHs deleted, group/raid tools lagged, unable to zone, all chatting ways in game lagged, random disconnections and mobs that summon entire raid from underworld?

Clearly, you are overreacting. It is only happening last nine months (or so).

Remember that you can do tradeskills in PoK still... or wait... the parcel system is taking all stuff for itself and after a disconnetion we get a rollback and that ruins all work in the last hour.

Ok, maybe AB server doesnt work properly. I'm going to do a petition in order to fix this, I was told DBG answer and solve problems quickly.
    tanith, daBlubb, SHAME and 3 others like this.
  5. Imrahil Augur

Yep, we have canceled too.
  6. Adroxia Elder

Tried to raid, massive troubles for people to log in, we finally got going on Prince just to be utterly stubborn and send a big /rude to DBG, and just disconnected mid-raid.
    eliandra likes this.
  7. Adroxia Elder

Just to make it clear - we cancelled as well now.
  8. SHAME New Member

It seems that Irma hurricane crossed AB instead of Florida.
    tanith likes this.
  9. Bolfo New Member

one or 2 words from DBG > WHAT is the problem > and why you cant fix it, What you doing atm... but 9 month with problems and no fix is a realy bad joke, and we never ever see ONE word what you do for US > what i can see so far, week over week the server performance go down.
  10. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Today was almost perfect server-wise! :)
    Yinla likes this.