AB server in 4 pictures

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Vividor, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Vividor Elder

This is what we find when we try login:

1 - SERVER DOWN

[IMG]

2 - UNKWON ERROR

[IMG]

3 - NO CHARACTERS

[IMG]

4 - YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED

[IMG]

and we pay for this...
  2. Zortex Journeyman

Indeed, this is the issue we all are facing on AB.
    eliandra likes this.
  3. Blackjaw_SolRo Lorekeeper

There is one more: the black screen with the text "The Server is not responding". I just had that 3 times in a row over the last 30 minutes but was unable to screenshot it, as the window was not allowing access (program running amok or something).
    Makta likes this.
  4. Vaako_SK Lorekeeper

Don't forget the deleted chars, fellowships, houses and guild halls!!
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  5. Vividor Elder

Makta likes this.
  6. Miauler New Member

Yep, the last two hours have been a case of 90 minutes trying to get three accounts logged in, facing the timeouts, unknown error occurred, server not responding, disconnects. Got in for about 20 mins (long enough to start an adventure), then "You have been disconnected" again. That's near enough two hours of trying to relax and enjoy myself, and instead being faced with frustration. It's worse than work, as at work I can actually knuckle down and trace and fix the back end systems.
    From what I've gleaned so far, I understand that fixing isn't a simple thing, and it may take time, but please, give us a location that we can look at which details the core issue(s), with stage releases from customer support when significant milestones have been reached. That way we can see things for ourselves, without having to spend time ranting on the forums because our server has crashed several times in a day, wasted hours, and leaving us completely in the dark about what's really going on..
  7. Blackjaw_SolRo Lorekeeper

You know, we are all "M" for wasting our time like that :rolleyes:.
  8. NeverPayForLag Augur

The strange thing is: yesterday where the most people should be on there was no disconnect and esp. early morning the net was fast as hell. This also happened to normal surfing - Allah was fast as hell. Perhaps the NSA had a server crash too and the internet has now the normal speed or the "American Gods" liked us for a day....;)
  9. Makta Elder

Yeah...typical AB...spent 15 minutes getting past the unknown error message @ server select, only to spend another 10-15 minutes staring @ an empty character select screen waiting for my toons to populate. Multiply that by 3 accounts and we should just rename the game nEverQuest....FFS lol.
    SHAME likes this.
  10. Riou EQResource

It's because you didn't buy the EoK expansion :p :p
  11. SHAME New Member

It would be great if someone could do a video about all of this just to show how is 1 hour of EQ playing in AB server.
  12. S33k3r Augur

When trying to setup trader I had the following multiple times :-

[Fri Sep 08 17:37:58 2017] Your attempt to become a trader has failed.
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I bought EoK expansion, and still get these problems can I get a refund?
  14. Vividor Elder

It happens to any account, no matter if you are free to play or gold member.

I took that picture when I was logging my mule with TS stuff but my main account is gold with all expansions bought and has the same problem.
  15. Bolfo New Member

missing a Picture > chatlag :confused: