Massive tell, channel, and zoning lag on AB server

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Adroxia, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Normal behavior atm.
    Zortex likes this.
  2. barky New Member

all kicked out! more then 20players! aaah cant compute, 1995 server crash
    Zortex likes this.
  3. NeverPayForLag Augur

nice... medding and server kicked us... good timing ;)
    Zortex likes this.
  4. Igniz Augur

DBG trying to enter Konami Code? ... Up, up, down, down, up, down, up, down ...

[IMG]

Raid apparently wiped and my corpse somewhere in nirvana ...
    Zortex and Makta like this.
  5. Vaako_SK Lorekeeper

Mass disconnect it seems, and getting "server not responding" when trying to log in..
    Also https://dgcissuetracker.com is down it seems, did you lay off all the tech guys when you took over from SOE ??
  6. barky New Member

let m logg in but remove all toons, that ll teach m, cheap EU'ns
  7. NeverPayForLag Augur

and again - whole zone crashed after endless relogin... wtf...
    daybreak - breaks my day...
  8. zhay Journeyman

server just crashed in middle of raid - and shortly after again - with roll back

when will you fix u server
  9. Makta Elder

still can't get in here...get unknown server error when it wont go past server select, and when I get to character select and wait several moments for my toons to load, I get frozen there when I try to enter world, takes five minutes and then server not responsive error.

But look on the bright side, they gave us all a one way ticket to Vox.../boggle
    Zortex likes this.
  10. Venedar Lorekeeper

Oki another sunday ruin. Im not even sure what im paying for anymore. A broken a game, I cant play, I cant raid. I wont buy the new expansion or put a single dollar on this game if this isnt fixed. Its NOW we are talking now. Months has been passed and NOTHING have happen so far.
  11. Lheo Augur

Copy the AB Server on a new server...rename the new Server AB and put the old one in the trash ...
    Imrahil, Zortex, Makta and 1 other person like this.
  12. Zortex Journeyman

SoD raid canceled due to the god damn server again. I am NOT buying the new expansion!
    Makta likes this.
  13. Makta Elder

So.....THIS is how you kill off a server without just shutting it down...interesting.
    Zortex likes this.
  14. Makta Elder

I expect another disconnect soon. I have a toon in game and my other is showing down
    Zortex likes this.
  15. Lheo Augur

down 3. time in 1h great...
    Zortex likes this.
  16. Diani Augur

What a joy...
    Zortex likes this.
  17. NeverPayForLag Augur

and a third time in a row in about 1 hours.... if that gives an rollback i kick DGB. The time was exactly enough to buff and get all pets up (which obviously got killed in kick-process) and kill bridge keeper... what a timing...

DGB - your technical stuff / staff sucks!

I give up.. time for a lunch... my bloodsugar is down..
    Zortex likes this.
  18. barky New Member

they need the server running to cash a next month from your credit card, even if its for only a min or 3
    Makta and Zortex like this.
  19. Zortex Journeyman

Logged on after 14, mins of server selection, then another 2 mins for characters to appear, then 8 mins to log on to server, 24 god damn mins to log on the game! Then the first zone I zone into is the guild lobby, I get a DC! WTF!!!
  20. Makta Elder

In the vast and storied history of loads of crap, this is NOT important enough in the grand scheme of things to be one of the top 10...but it's STILL a goddamned MONUMENTAL load of crap.
    Zortex likes this.