I would pay 10$ for.......

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sobmre, Aug 25, 2017.

1. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

The elves of the Faydark do not wish to cheapen their heritage by giving it away to every level 1 noob that slays a bat or bee?
  2. Jumbur Improved Familiar

The proud elves of Faydark would sell their souls for 799 DBC...:p
    asfasfasfasf likes this.
  3. Act of Valor The Newest Member

If it got support and patched up the exe so it was stable and performed well... yes. I miss Vanguard.
  4. baider Elder

hookers and booze

oh what WOULD I pay $10 for, uhh..... the doctor visit after?
    no thats a lie, probably just another round
  5. slayerofbats Augur

I'd play it even as it was in the last year or so. It was decent enough for me that I could 6 box on one PC! And each one was only set to Balanced graphics so it wasn't even that low.

I miss those classes.... :( And that world!
  6. Nolrog Augur

I have long been of the opinion that they should put everything that was once a give away up on the station store. Including the in-game rewards for buying the various expansions or various editions (standard, collectors, premium), all the LoN illusions, the old beta rewards. Everything. If you got it free, great. If not, then you can pay to get it now.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. drizerker Lorekeeper

I would pay $10 to be able to be a halfing zerker
  8. Aurastrider Augur

I could not agree more with this especially with player made items. Mob drop crap I honestly could not care less about really but crafted items have a lot of factors to consider when pricing and a lot of people don't really think about it. My formula is (Vendor items + Realistic value of mob drop items) and then consider 15-20% fail rate or higher depending on the combine and then after that there is still a profit margin. Maybe I over think this crap but when I actually played in the bazaar frequently I had some tool shed undercut me every day until I got to the point of lowering all my items to cost. He then undercut me again and within a week his trader moved on to selling different crap. I think he realized selling at a loss is a horrible business tactic.
  9. Pootle Elder

A Costume/Clothing (graphic) Tab in the Inventory Window.

This is an extension to the Heroic Armor purchase. It has a similar layout to your worn inventory slots (just the ones that show as a graphic (armor & weapons)). You can place any item here that you are allowed to wear/use normally, and the game prioritizes this piece as the graphic that is shown on your character. You get no stat benefits from these items. If the slot is empty then the game goes back to your normal inventory to see what graphic to show.

This will greatly improve our ability to customize what our characters look like and re-energize old content for some people.
    For Example: I could take my shaman (who is 51) in Defiant armor, and go quest for a full set of Totemic, stick those in my Costume Tab and look badass with full totemic, but not be restricted by its old rubbish stats.

You can still use Ornamentations, in your main armor... so people can still buy those, but it allows us to make use of all the graphics in the game [these already exist, so no extra work there]. It also gives people a reason to go back and revisit the old world.

Essentially its just an extra place for the game to check what graphic to show.
    CostumeTab ----- Ornament Slot (Inventory Tab) ----- Inventory Tab.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Caell like this.
  10. kinadafz Augur

"lesson" potions for the new toons that don't get lesson vet aa
    Or, pay 10 dollars for the lesson vet aa
    10 dollars per merc upgrade from t1 to t5

I wouldn't pay 10 dollars per slot, but i'd pay like 1-2 dollars per slot to unlock prestige. so, pay a dollar to unlock the ability to use prestige chest loot.
  11. smash Augur

Now when I put my business face on, and if I were DBG, I would say: No, would not put that in.

And reason is simple. As a compagny, it would give me a loss.
    Sure, I would get 10 dollars, but that is 1 time, You use 1 krono 1 time, and I have earned more. Bad business for me.
  12. smash Augur

However, I seriously doubt you can get anything for 10 dollars.
  13. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

1. Augment tab
    2. Keyring for Hero's Forge Ornaments, or, alternatively, an "armor" stand placeable for your house for that purpose like a closet for these things.
    3. Buff dispenser mercenary (enchanter/shaman whatever buffs on the go but no enchantering or shaman ability) or a guild hall placeable buffer NPC where you could purchase buffs provided there was a player of the appropriate class in the guild hall, or whatever other requirement the devs feel we should be subject to, but you get the idea. So say there is a shaman in the guild hall, you could buy shaman buffs.
    4. Placeable translocator mob for the guild hall that would allow TLS to places as long as a wizard or druid was in the guild hall. (or not)
    5. Expand the "quest piece" dude (Tavid Dennant) in the Guild lobby to store/save/hold most or all quest pieces that you can stow on that guy and then rebuy later if needed. I loved that this was a feature for several big quests a long time ago and have always thought it sad it couldnt hold other parts.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.