Membership Sale?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by King Dedede, Aug 4, 2017.

1. King Dedede Elder

Is DBG's going to do another August membership sale?

Plus, I saw the thread about Ragefire still going strong... is Lockjaw doing the same?
    Gesiah of Bertox likes this.
  2. FineWine New Member

Ask them to post up how many active raiding guilds they have doing PoP progression/EP/PoTime and how active it is will speak for itself.

Also - WTB membership sale.
  3. Anhari Augur

WTB $77.00/US memberships for the yearly win! (i.e. 12 month subs for 77!) I would buy 2 or 3 right off the bat(wing)!
  4. Silinius Augur

2 Guilds in PoTime, 2 Guilds on deck. Also yes please on Membership Sale.
  5. Brumans Augur

Loved this sale last year - knowing that I had already paid for the entire year helped keep me playing when interest was waning at times. Give us another!
  6. Evertrek Augur

i would think these MMOs would get a clue and understand that $6 a month membership is better than no membership. we also have our PS4 and XBONES $6 a month membership and any other online games we play going. my kids bought the lifetime membership with STO, it includes all vet rewards and goes on sale for $200 once in awhile (maybe a lifetime EQ1?). PS2 is a great game, but my gut tells me it will be pulled out of the all access deal this year, just like H1Z1 was last year. EQ1 by itself is not worth a full membership cost. i loved UO for years but it just hit 20 anniversary and they still want the full $15 a month membership lol; i stopped playing 10 years ago due to the cost (but i want to play that game and EQ1). EQ2 is a mess, Rift is a better option but that game is a mess now too IMO. EQ2 is not worth any membership atm.

EQ expansions, marketplace items, and some more nice twists on TLPs (maybe a solo friendly server) would be worth a 1 year sub at $72ish, but not more than that IMO.
  7. MaestroM Augur

RF/LJ = Solo friendly?
  8. FineWine New Member

You can always solo! If you mean can you do things with others without being a boxer, the answer to that is yes. But, mostly if you join a guild.
  9. Brumans Augur

So, any chance of this?
  10. Jaime Lannister Augur

Bump for justice.
  11. Brovaar Elder

When they had that sale last year I had three accounts. I bought three years worth of time for each one and then decided to create a fourth account and fund that for three years also. The price was so good I could not pass it up plus I realized they might not do it again for awhile which is why I funded all my accounts for three years. I have to admit if they did offer it again I would probably fund them for another two or three years or fund them all for one additional year and buy three years for a new fifth account.
  12. Yruc Augur

Need this sale as I'm down to about 2 weeks left on my membership.....
  13. Gremin Augur

Would love to see this again....
  14. Brumans Augur

Bump for GREAT justice!
  15. Jaime Lannister Augur

12 accounts! Will fire on all 12 if this sale goes out again =p
  16. King Dedede Elder

Only cricket sounds from DGB. I am not counting on it at this point.
  17. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

They are just waiting for you all to resub before they start the sale.
    DirtyGurtie likes this.
  18. Gesiah Elder

17-30 days left on our 6 accounts and I'd absolutely LOVE it if they did this sale again. I'm not exactly thrilled about 119.99/year x 6 and think I may have to drop 4 for awhile and just keep my main and husbands main around on a month to month basis.
  19. Gremin Augur

Come on, let us know please one way or another.
  20. Nuggzie New Member

7 accounts in this house will take advantage, give us some info either way.