[Agnarr] <Ship Wrecked> - EST Raiding Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by EQCleric4Life, Aug 9, 2017.

1. EQCleric4Life Lorekeeper

Ship Wrecked is an Eastern Timezone mid core raiding guild. Our goal is to take down all Raid targets in era while working within the balance of real life commitment and in game commitments.

One of our members (thanks Coach) put this list together of exactly WHY Ship Wrecked is the guild you should consider. This is directly his list as a member and what he's seen and noticed in our time on Agnarr as Ship Wrecked: (My notes or explanations in parens)

*Our leaders are level headed and open to suggestion
    *We have minimal drama
    *We don't batphone
    *We adhere to raid schedules (We start ontime and rarely go late)
    *Asking for help usually garners it
    *Immediate acceptance of Friends & Family
    *We provide reagents & potions for raids (We have a guild bank that supplies or reimburses for reagents as well as a potions bank where all members can order their raiding potions for free!!)
    *Our voice chat isn't restricted (You can invite your pug into our public voice chats for better communication)
    *FUFs (We’ll explain when you recruit…trust me it’s FUN!!)
    *Policies and raid schedules are reviewed and voted on by all (We are a village and everyone has a say in policy!)
    *Raid schedules posted ahead of time allowing and encouraging offtime instanced/ow raids (If it’s not on our schedule…feel free to gather a force and take it down!!)

We utilize traditional DKP with open bidding. We earn 2 DKP per hour with 1 point bonus each for OnTime, End of Raid and First time boss kills.

Raid nights are T / Th from 8:30 – 11:30 pm eastern and Sunday 7 – 11:30 pm eastern.

Apply today! Applicants must be level 55+.

Stop by our website at www.shipwreckedguild.com and fill out an application.
    Join us in discord : https://discord.gg/wCbkTJG
  2. Lumiens Augur

Are you guys Legacy Inc that reformed or something recently?
  3. EQCleric4Life Lorekeeper

Yes we are. Nearly 100% of our current membership was formerly Legacy Inc.
    We have reformed under new leadership.
  4. EQCleric4Life Lorekeeper

Ship Wrecked still recruiting for Kunark!
    We've officially completed all content in era as our new guild having completed Eye of Veeshan last night as well as all three Efreetis!
    Flawless 1 shot kill on Hand of Veeshan!

Recruitment Needs:
    High - Bard and Magician
    Medium - Druid, Necromancer, Paladin, Ranger, Rogue, Shaman
    Low - Cleric, Shadow Knight, Wizard
    Closed - Enchanter, Monk, Warrior

Please fill out an application at www.shipwreckedguild.com
    And join our Discord at: https://discord.gg/wCbkTJG

We look forward to talking with you!
  5. Galleyan Augur

6. EQCleric4Life Lorekeeper

Busy weekend for Ship Wrecked! Many of us achieved level 60! We also completed several epic weapon quests including three necro, two monk, paladin, mage and two cleric epics!

We crushed Chadok Royals and got enchanter, warrior and Cleric epic pieces for all classes present and just had a fantastic time working as a solid force in the Kunark expansion!

We are still looking for more to round out our team.
    High need for Bards and Magicians still
    Medium need for most of the other classes
    Closed for warrior, Enchanter and Monk at this time.

Please fill out an application at www.shipwreckedguild.com
    And join our Discord at: https://discord.gg/wCbkTJG

We look forward to talking with you!
  7. EQCleric4Life Lorekeeper

It’s been an exciting opening few weeks of Kunark for Ship Wrecked! We’ve completed between “a couple and a whole bunch” (Thanks Dumb) of epic quests, (I estimate more than 35 complete and climbing toward 40 with just a few more fights!) we’ve got Trakanon on farm now – lots of Trak teeth out and plenty of people working on finishing their VP keys! We’re regularly splitting classic content now as well as Venril Sathir. Our loot hauls are plentiful!

We have high availability for Magician, Ranger and Rogue but could still use some Clerics and Druids as well!

We are closed to Monk, Enchanter and Shaman.

Consider recruiting for us, we’re a great group of friends that have a ton of fun on our raids talking sh*t and taking down content. Our raid nights are T, Th (8:30 - 11:30 eastern) and Sun (7 – 11:30 eastern). Please be 55+ to apply.

8. Zaviere Augur

I was wondering what had happened to Legacy Inc.

Greetings and love from Treemoss to Ship Wrecked! Miss you guys lots, just been busy with Live server stuff for a while... and with Beta fast approaching, I sadly still won't have time to come back to Agnarr anytime soon, but I wish you all the very best with everything moving forward!

Shameless plug for this guild; they're a fantastic group of people and players. I had SO much fun with them during the first five or six weeks of the server's release, especially the fast-paced push to lv50 in less than five days! Totally worth checking these guys out.
  9. EQCleric4Life Lorekeeper

Another week and more epic weapons completed for our guildies! Many of you may have seen us out and about around Kunark picking up pieces for VP keys! We are split raiding Trakanon this week too so lots of Teeth going out this week to get our 9/9 pieces done to complete our VP keys. We already have 17 keys complete and expect another 15 or so by Sunday completed!

We completed our last official sky raid last night as we will begin venturing into Veeshan's Peak starting this coming Sunday!

Our recruitment needs are High for Magician and Medium for Necro and Wizard. (Need that caster dps!)
    Also need Clerics and Druids. Must be 55+ to apply.

10. EQCleric4Life Lorekeeper

A new week and new challenges defeated!
    Ship Wrecked entered Veeshan's Peak last night (Sunday 9/17) and handily defeated four dragons including Hoshkar snd Phara Dar!
    We are very pleased with what only 32 of us were able to do and cannot wait for another Trakanon attempt at split raiding this Thursday to get many more of our member's keys completed for even more fun next Sunday!

Come talk to us!
    Recruiting needs high for Mages
    Medium for Cleric, Druid and Caster DPS
    Closed: Enchanters Monk and Shaman

Must be 55+ to apply

11. Zefirus Journeyman

Great group of people. I joined at 55 and everyone is helpful and chill, but also competent and competitive which makes for some great experiences in classic eq.
  12. SithWizard Elder

Grouped with a few of you guys.. nice folks. Happy hunting.
  13. EQCleric4Life Lorekeeper

Hey SithWizard! Thanks for kind words!

<Ship Wrecked> is working our way through VP content and we are putting Gorenaire back on our schedule for this week! Very excited to give her another go and tick off that final Kunark box!

Recruitment is still high for Magicians! If you would like to join us just apply on our website:
    Must be 55+ to recruit! Though we may make an exception depending on class needs.

14. EQCleric4Life Lorekeeper

What a fantastic week for <Ship Wrecked>!!

We got Gorenaire down on Thursday and cleared Veeshan's Peak on Sunday one shotting all dragons in record time! We had two Shroud of Veeshan drop from Phara Dar too! Lucky Cleric and Shaman were high bidder on those!

So all of our Kunark content has officially been defeated now and we're moving into farm mode! We're gearing up our team for Velious launch in a month and really need a few more key classes. We are triple splitting Classic dragons and splitting other content like VS and Severilous etc. in order to maximize priority items like cloaks and scales etc.

Recruitment is high for Magicians, Wizards, Rangers and Paladins! If you would like to join us just apply on our website:
    Must be 55+ to recruit! Though we may make an exception depending on class needs.

15. EQCleric4Life Lorekeeper

WINTER IS COMING!
    <Ship Wrecked> is recruiting most classes at this time! Still need caster DPS, Clerics and Druids! (Closed to Enchanters, Monks and Shaman)

We have Veeshan's Peak on farm along with all Velious targets this past week we had a Crown of Rile drop as well as a Robe of Azure Sky! As previously mentioned, the week before that we got TWO Shrouds of Veeshan! Come apply for our team while there are still four weeks left until Velious launches. Get to know us so we can hit the ground running in Velious.

16. EQCleric4Life Lorekeeper

Velious is only three weeks away! There is hardly anything new to say as we really have everything on farm mode. We are getting everything in order for Velious launch, we have our policies in place, we have our raid targets mapped out, we have our sleeper's tomb key priority ready, we have our open world farming days planned! All good stuff. In the mean time, we are gearing our alts, getting alts their epics ... Oh and still splitting content and farming Veeshan's Peak each week too! Hoshkar was kind enough to drop 3 pairs of Grey Suede Shoes to three of our lucky monks last night! PD dropped another Crown of Rile and Robe of the Azure Sky too! Nice loot last night for sure!

We have changed our recruiting needs this week in anticipation of trying to get people in and full members by the time Velious launches. Apply now and you'll be a full member at Velious launch!

High Need: Bard, Cleric, Druid, Magician, Necromancer, Paladin, Ranger, Wizard

Medium Need: Rogue, Shadow Knight, Shaman, Warrior

Low Need: Enchanter

Closed: Monk

17. Zefirus Journeyman

The team has a great plan set for Velious. A lot of time and discussion has gone into our raid schedule and priorities for the next expansion. Should be a very exciting time. I highly encourage those looking to re-live the epic battles in Velious consider Shipwrecked. :)
  18. EQCleric4Life Lorekeeper

19. EQCleric4Life Lorekeeper

Velious launches in two weeks people!! Where did your guild end up? Did you meet your goals for Classic and Kunark? <Ship Wrecked> did, and then some! We defeated all content in era including Gorenaire and all Veeshan's Peak dragons. We had over 40 actual members and some boxes too keyed for VP and raid it every Sunday. Our VP raids are so efficient now we have the entire instance cleared in less than 90 minutes. We even had a little Sunday Funday with Faceless Empire this last week racing in VP to a few open world targets. *hats off Zaide and Crew*

Our team is strong, we are efficient and we have opened our doors wide with recruiting heavily for Velious. We're going to need knights for rampage tanking, we're going to need more DPS casters and of course as always more healers.

One of our members (thanks Coach) put this list together of exactly WHY Ship Wrecked is the guild you should consider. This is directly his list as a member and what he's seen and noticed in our time on Agnarr as Ship Wrecked: (My notes or explanations in parens)

*We have minimal drama
    *We don't batphone
    *We provide reagents & potions for raids (We have a guild bank that supplies or reimburses for reagents as well as a potions bank where all members can order their raiding potions for free!!)
    *Our voice chat isn't restricted (You can invite your pug into our public voice chats for better communication)
    *Policies and raid schedules are reviewed and voted on by all (We are a village and everyone has a say in policy!)
    *Raid schedules posted ahead of time allowing and encouraging offtime instanced/ow raids (If it’s not on our schedule…feel free to gather a force and take it down!!)

If you are the leader of a small guild and didn’t meet your goals for Kunark, or if you are looking for an organized and efficient team to raid with come Velious, Please open communication with us as we’d be willing to discuss an absorption for Velious where your raiders can see content with us and we can even discuss some starting DKP for your raiders. As well as a relaxed application process and limited recruitment period. Our roster for recruitment is completely open at this time, but won’t remain so for long.

Apply today! Applicants must be level 55+. (Level requirement may be relaxed a bit for small guild absorption.)

20. EQCleric4Life Lorekeeper

So…seven days until a new expansion pack, new loot, new dragons, dwarves and giants to fight. Quests to complete, faction to grind, gems to collect. All of these things come with Scars of Velious – the second expansion to launch on Agnarr. As of November 8, 2017 we will enter one of my favorite eras. The war against the Coldain and the Giants. Farming Halls of Testing for Skyshrine armor, all the tradeskills involved in the Coldain Shawl quest. Tons of fun to be had for everyone.

As of Tuesday, November 7, 2017 all Classic and Kunark instances come off our raid schedule (with the exception of Fear). We have a fully loaded Velious raid schedule that we’re excited to begin on November 9th! Right now our doors are wide open for recruiting and every class has a place in our ranks at this time.

As I’ve said before – Ship Wrecked is a mid-core guild who raids on a schedule. Our goals are to complete content in era and we intend to complete content in Velious as well. We look forward to seeing your application. We need Paladins and Shadow Knights for rampage tanking! We need lots of caster DPS and of course we can always use more healers.

What I would love to see is a small guild who didn’t meet their goals of completing content in era for Kunark reach out to us. We’d love to have you join us for Velious and offer your raiders opportunity to see content and get great loot. Ship Wrecked will be implementing a 50% DKP decay for Velious launch so you won’t have to struggle much to catch up on DKP as a new recruit. Talk to us about a guild absorption and we’ll discuss a shorter recruit period and possibly even some starter DKP for your raiders. Keep your alts in your guild to preserve the tag, but bring your mains to Ship Wrecked for fun and content in Velious!

WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
    *We have minimal drama
    *We don't batphone

Apply today! Applicants must be level 55+. (Level requirement may be relaxed a bit for small guild absorption.)

21. Virominar New Member

Hello,

I started a toon on this server the other day and was liking it. The name you ask? Holytacos of course! I have never truly played a Paladin but I think that's the route I would like to go. This guild really catches my eye for a few reasons, and the raid times certainly look great as well. I know there are level restrictions to join the guild. I was wondering if there are any other ways I can interact with the guild while I level to see if it may be a good fit?

~Holytacos