Chancellor Di'zok fails to spawn with Jade Chokidai

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Benedictous, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Benedictous Journeyman

Title says it all... spawned.. killed him... got the loot and money.... no Chokidai.

Bugged?
  2. AgentofChange Augur

Welcome to EverQuest?
  3. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Not bugged. Happened to me before as well. The drop rate is high, but not guaranteed. 226 prods out of 268 tracked kills on magelo = 84% drop rate.
  4. Benedictous Journeyman

5. Benedictous Journeyman

two drops in a row... false alarm please delete post lol
  6. Zinth Augur

he can drop 0-2 at a time, keep camping.
  7. Pexar New Member

This 2 Hour + camp is gross , And if you have to deal with wizard box crews NOPE , Please change his timer to something real like 30 mins ...
  8. squidgod Augur

Ya'll are better off farming plat and buying a prob than trying to compete with the box crews.
  9. Zinth Augur

will be a non issue shortly like all other servers before you
    Risiko likes this.
  10. Tweadle New Member

Why are box crews a thing on this server ? I thought the whole point of this server ...was no box crews. I've seen them around, haven't had to deal with them in any negative way yet...It just feels like a violation of the spirit or intent of the server. /sigh
  11. Nolrog Augur

The whole point of the server was to have something locked at PoP. No matter how you set things up, there will be box crews.
  12. Febb Augur

Agnarr is a true box server. That means they allow boxing if you are running each eq client on a pc of its own. If they didn't allow boxing, it would be a no box server.