42 hours no lord elgnub

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Frangi, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Machentoo Augur

You guys did it successfully with the monk h2h tables, mage pet tables, all sorts of things this time around. I bet you could find a way! (But tieing the innate duelest etc aa's to a late expansion would be a nice start.)
  2. Prathun Developer

Yep, exactly. That can happen if the spawn has no Go home NCD.
  3. Kahlev Al-Calen Augur

So i finally confirmed yesterday that Lord Elgnub does, indeed, spawn on Agnarr.

Now onto the next issue. Killed "a one eyed gnoll" a dozen of times or so, and "a Lteth Val scribe" over 50 times, and i have seen neither of them drop "Gnoll's Eye" or "Journal of Greater Enchantment". Are these items flagged for a later expansion now?
  4. Prathun Developer

Yeah, it's like Nome used to like to say, "Anything is possible, given enough time and resources." :D
    As far we can tell, there's nothing that's adjusting monk h2h damage based on the server type.
    Mage pets use an on spawn script on the pet NPC files that adjusts their stats to classic values on progression servers. It's a little messy, but it works.
    Machentoo likes this.
  5. Prathun Developer

The treasure tables for those items were created on March 18th, 2002. The treasure tables are restricted until Planes of Power has unlocked on the server.
  6. Kahlev Al-Calen Augur

Makes sense, thanks for the answer
    Prathun likes this.
  7. Rouan Augur

I think that's because they finally fixed the quest then, not that that was the era it belonged.

I recall the text referencing the upgrade being in in 2000.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=233

The Allah page for it references there being more to the quest as early as December 2000.
  8. Machentoo Augur

Onspawn script to debuff pc's?

Also tie innate duelist etc to COTF or whenever it was?

My mistake on the monk h2h tables, is 36 delay at all levels intended or a bug? I thought it was just stuck to that on tlp's, but just tested with a naked 65 monk on live and he is also at 36 delay. Either way, don't fix it!
  9. Machentoo Augur

How about this: A reverse version of innate duelist, that reduces all melee and spell damage by 50% at rank 1 (available and autogranted to anyone), 40% at rank 2 (which unlocks and autogrants when a server reaches PoP), 30% at rank 3 (which unlocks and autogrants when a server reaches SoF), etc etc down to rank 5 0% which unlocks at say CoTF or so. Seems you already have the tech to do it!