Problems with login-in and zonening of chars

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Morbidia, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Mistatk Augur

this same issue is happening again.

128.177.113.126.IPYX-090921-ZYO.zip.zayo.com [128.177.113.126] is failing. could there be a back up patcher address or something?
    GothicCelt likes this.
  2. GothicCelt Lorekeeper

Do you have more info on this ? I am not having any luck ...

:cool:
  3. Mistatk Augur

Might have a work around. Went to Steam, got everquest off Steam, and it was able to patch through Steam. Apparently they have a working patcher for the EQ they have there. Then you should be able to use your working game outside of steam also, by skipping patcher. hopefuly. Not really sure why having a file patcher has to be this hard but.

edit: replaced my old eqgame with the new one in the steam directory, and it works fine.
  4. Mistatk Augur

still cant connect to patcher using my same desktop icon ive been using for a year. still no problem connecting if i go through steam launcher. i guess its just me? i dont have mcafee so that isnt my issue. im on win10 so thats not the issue. it was working fine 2 weeks ago.

edit: looking at my steam folder launchpad.exe that works, and my daybreak games folder launchpad which does not work, the steam folder launchpad is a larger file. So, my daybreak games folder has a outdated launchpad file that isn't updating itself? when this issue first started, i couldnt connect to launchpad using tracert, but since i assume steam connects to the same launchpad site as my original file, thats what confuse me.
  5. malaxe New Member

im running 2 comps and one wont log in it gets a red daybreak symbol but no log in screen