Launchpad Was unable to Connect

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by JokurxAgnarr, Jul 23, 2017.

1. JokurxAgnarr New Member

I literally was just in game and camped out. Logged back in and now launchpad keeps giving me error.

LaunchPad was unable to connect. Please check the network connection or try again later. If the problem persists, please visithttps://help.daybreakgames.com for assistance.
    (4-0)
  2. Mistatk Augur

same thing for me the past few hours. i need to download the patch from the other day.
  3. Jora New Member

4. Pthomp84 New Member

I've been getting the same thing today. I'm also having issues getting the everquest.com page to load properly. I've disabled all antivirus and added exceptions to the firewall for launcher and eq. Reset my cable modem and router as well.
  5. GothicCelt Lorekeeper

I too now use the patchme shortcut since the Launcher is AFU ... but now with patchme I get " Error 1017 " blahblaahblah ... :mad:

:cool:
  6. Mistatk Augur

still can't connect, and tried disabling various stuff on my end. the problem isn't on my end, you can run traceroute and see where the connection is timing out. this has happened before, they tell you its on your end, all the way up till they fix it.

edit: also, i know how to skip the patcher, but my game needs the most recent patch. i can get to the server select screen by skipping the patcher, but i can't enter the game with out the update.

2nd edit: is there any way to update your game if you can't connect to the patcher. this is very frustrating.
  7. Mistatk Augur

I guess since it is the weekend, and anyone who already got game updated can just bypass the patcher, it won't be fixed anytime soon. And since it has been having ongoing problems.
  8. Mistatk Augur

couldn't the patched game file just be posted for download somewhere, and then you could skip the unavailable game patcher, and be able to play? is there some reason that wouldn't work
    GothicCelt likes this.
  9. GothicCelt Lorekeeper

... beat me to it Mistatk ! Had the same idea....

:cool: