Live Update Bugs 07/19/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jul 19, 2017.

1. doah Augur

So, I was trying to get some of the Potactics kills. I have been killing them for a long time on Phinegel with an enchanter pet, ranger, cleric. Today I went to try and kill them using the enchanter pet as a tank and the named like The Diaku Overseer are acting like they have motm where they shift agro to the enchanter PC yet they have no motm buff at all. Was this intended?
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I can now confirm this. Assassin Kakoo is cross linked with the Hunter of The Plane of War achievement component. (and vice versa is true. It will require the completion of Assassin Kakoo to get credit for it in the Plane slayer meta achievement.) I'll get a fix in, and you will get credit for the work you have already done so you can stop killing him.
    It will be next month's patch as achievements are server down fixes, AND since you almost always get credit for the work you do when the bug is fixed, we don't try and cram it in with true emergency fixes and muddy the hotfixes.
    You only don't get credit if the flag and event are missing, which is obviously NOT true in this case since people that have completed both are getting credit, thus the flag and event are in. So consider your work done and the visible credit for it will hit you at the next normal patch.
  3. Ginormus Journeyman

[Thu Jul 20 01:10:11 2017] You have slain An Age Old Rockhopper!
    [Sat Jul 15 16:01:50 2017] An Age Old Rockhopper has been slain by Zonartik!
    [Sat Jul 15 20:00:40 2017] An Age Old Rockhopper has been slain by Zonartik!
    [Sun Jul 16 12:16:38 2017] You have slain An Age Old Rockhopper!

I have killed this mob 4 times now and still no update (Dawnshroud Peaks). I wonder if the credit is not blocked by the Sambata Tribal Leader Gam as everyone I asked killed Gam first and Rockhopper last. Anyways I killed Gam first and now I seem stuck.
  4. Staanaclaus New Member

Not sure if this is a bug or not. Pre-patch, I was getting about 5% AA per kill (with 25% potion) off of templebound spirits in The Hole. Post-patch or post-GoD launch (I did not get a chance to test), I am getting about 2% AA per kill (with 25% potion). Someone else posted getting about 1/2 the AA too, while others are saying its about the same for them. Did I reach some sort of threshold or is it just a bug. I went from about 350 spent AA to 469 spent AA. Thank you.

*Edit: should note I'm playing on Phinigel. May not have been obvious.
  5. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

With the Daybreak Community Issue Tracker not working for me (see: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...ybreak-community-issue-tracker-broken.242808/), I'm going to report this bug here, even though it is not new.

In The Broken Mirror raid Vim and Vigor, the corpses of Vim and Vigor disappear in less than a minute after death even though they have loot on them and no one looted them.

Last night, our guild won the raid and at least one of the corpses had some Hero's Forge ornaments and a Type 5 augmentation, according to the Advanced Loot System window. Within a minute or less, they corpses vanished with no one being reported in my text window as looting the items.

This has happened before.

I'm not talking about the chest and the loot in it, only the bodies of the NPC Vim and the NPC Vigor.
    Prathun likes this.
  6. Yethuy New Member

When trying to use Necromancers pet heal line the heals do not go through and give the message that the spell is only usable on undead. I assume necro pets are supposed to be undead
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Bah. This is another NPC that has two internal NPC files for the same name. I only caught one of them, and you keep killing the other.
  8. Ginormus Journeyman

Much appreciated, thank you Ngreth ! I must admit I did not know what to do next as my petition disappeared from the system without receiving any answer at all.

Back to DSP now ! /yawn
  9. roguerunner Augur

ETA on the shroud crash bug fix? I'd like to play my main again :(
  10. Hludwolf Developer

Shroud crash should be resolved.
    NameAlreadyInUse likes this.
  11. Zandrach New Member

Not sure if this is the place I should be posting it, given it's on a TLP server, but here goes. It appears that the nihilites used in GoD smithing and jewelcraft aren't dropping since the expac opened on Phinny on Wednesday. I've seen every GoD TS item except them, and a guy from one of the bigger guilds on Phinny checked their logs and has seen not a single one either.
  12. Orbital101 Augur

13. Drewie Augur

An ashenbone drake doesn't appear on the Hunter list, only an ashenbone broodmaster does.
  14. doah Augur

It seems BoT wing named like Oreen WaveCrasher are also acting like they have motm and transferring agro to the PC when using a charm pet.
  15. Lily Augur

My guild anchor transport device is porting me to an alt's anchor again.
  16. TelinDarkforest Journeyman

I'm not sure which update this was from.. But you guys limited all spell animations to a couple seconds.. even during the casting animation. I can understand limiting the target animation, but it really weird not seeing spell particles 4 seconds into a 10 second spell cast. Please revert this change.. Limit the target animations to no shorter than 3 seconds so they can finish the way they were designed please.
    bitefiends likes this.
  17. bitefiends Elder

Hi

We ran Summoning of Droga group task and ran into an unusual experience.

We ran to the High Priest to kill him before the 6 minute timer, killed him no problem.
    The Incarnate Droga popped and the tank levied down to aggro and we started killing it
    Then the tank was summoned by a warrior of droga, he was cothed back and seemed to lose aggro but then the healer and DPS started getting summoned by a warrior of droga.
    The mission did not last long after that, we reset the task and repeated the above and once again the warriors of droga pinballed us across the zone and wiped us.

We have done this before and never had this problem is it a new bug or have the warriors some how gained the ablity to summon?
  18. Sindaiann Augur

Pet classes or even high damage shields can cause this as you run thru. I recommend trying the task again with a bard and after the first 5 priests die near the blood pool, have the bard hit group DA, run up top to the High Priest on the platform and remove the DA.

If no damage is done to the warriors you should not ping pong back and forth. Make sure if you any pets whatsoever that they are controlled and DO NOT attack the warriors, this includes swarm pets.
  19. Ratbo Peep Augur

Please tell me where the "other location" (appropriate forum) is for discussion of the content of a particular patch again? It seems all the patch note announcements are locked threads for both live and test. Where's the place where you get input on a test "feature" before it goes live?
    -W
  20. bitefiends Elder

HI

thanks will try no damage shield on the run up and pets on focus, swarm pets never used to run away from the pool once we in there as the I think the warriors are out of range.