Ghoulbane quest active on Agnarr?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Urshulgi, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Urshulgi Augur

Is this quest currently completable on Agnarr?

Just started the ghoulbane quest since I got the part from BB and Unrest, but then I heard that the quest might not be active for Agnarr. I checked the guy who's supposed to be on the beach near the docks, and he wasn't there.

If it's not completable, when does it become so? I sort of like the idea of running around to HK and Najena more than trying to find an open shinlord camp, since legions of SKs are lining up for that part.
  2. Agrippa Augur

3. Urshulgi Augur

Groovy, thanks for the info on that. I may go ahead and camp the pieces anyways since I'm not sure that I want to compete for shin lord, and my paladin isn't excessively important to me right now.

Kind of sad though, since Kunark also offers weapons with far better ratios. I was going to use it as a leveling weapon.
  4. RandomStrategy Augur

I'll do the quest to get another one after I use my current one for a fiery avenger turn-in, because even though the ratio isn't great, the proc is extremely powerful when fighting undead.