Tradeskill item stacking

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Semah, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Semah Augur

This is amazing. I love whoever did this so much. (Was it you, Ngrath? I already loved you.)

If you'll excuse me, I'll be in my bunk
    stacking items and having bank space again
    Gencat likes this.
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

Such as? I assume you are saying things stack now that previously didn't.
  3. Risiko Augur

- Increased the maximum stack size of most tradeskill components up to 1000.
  4. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

Most tradeskill items stack up to 1000 now.
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

Holy crap. I haven't read the patch notes yet.
  6. Gencat New Member

Definitely a welcome QoL change, WELL DONE DBG!
  7. Semah Augur

Before someone asks why I put this thread in the progression server forum
    this change saves me from my progressive inventory-space problems
    Drina likes this.
  8. Anhari Augur

Also don't miss that when buying items that stack over 100, the limit you can buy is 100. So if you want to buy 1000 bat wings from your favorite vendor, you have to do it 10 times. *Way to add a time and plat sync at the same time DBG!
  9. Aurastrider Augur

It is a good thing they limit it to 100 as some mats cost several hundred plat per and someone not realizing it might buy a stack of 1000 instead of 100. Once people get adjusted to the new stack size they can consider increasing the purchase number to 1000 but doing so now will cause grief and potential petitions from players "I bought 100 xyz but instead it gave me 1000 and took all my plat".
    Aanuvane likes this.
  10. Bewts Augur

With the relatively limited inventory space on TLP this is a godsend.

Today I took Pottery from 288-300 (unfired stack to 100, not 1,000), JC up to 299 (ran out of BD), fletching 200-276, and am now farming for my dreaded tailoring run to 295.

Note for those trying to raise fletching via Karana arrows, the Mark of Karana will only be given to the classes listed on it. My Halfling cleric is now a human (HLF cannot be Karana clerics) for not realizing that; and around 150k plat lighter for having to make bows instead of arrows.

Two thumbs up for this change.

300 Brewer, 300 Potter, 299 JC, 276 Fletcher, 268 Baker, 222 Smith and 190 Tailor.

I'd appreciate it if they'd let any Karana follower make the arrows; only cultural I know of that is both Diety AND class restricted to make the items....
  11. Nolrog Augur

Ngreth, and no it was Dzarn who made this change. And it's fricken AWESOME!!!!
  12. Semah Augur

I am sad I made that mistake. My only excuse is that I've been craving B5 again lately, and the names are so similar.

Anyway, woot Dzarn! Finished my 300 tailoring grind a couple days ago. Feels great, time for a break of raiding instead.
  13. OleGreg New Member

This is awesome - can we now turn in the eyes and chips 1,000 at a time for xp and faction?
  14. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Sure if you want to get next to no experience due to the last round of nerfs.
  15. Adonhiram Augur

What about items which used to stack on a 20 basis ? Did they also get a higher stacking limit ?
  16. Rauven Augur

Sure did.

Heady Kiola, Ruined/LQ//HQ pelts, swatches, ect.

Not going to lie, this makes crafting tolerable now for those of us who don't typically like doing it.
  17. Protocol Dragon Defender

Do Sky quest items next…pls
  18. Bewts Augur

Nearly everything with a "this item is used in tradeskills" tag stacks to 1,000.

Notably some unfired items in pottery only stack to 100, but that's a lot better than before!

Things that don't stack: Solstice Robes, presumable the sickles as well (I'll find out soon enough).
  19. Moege Augur

You have made a Small Grease Jar #3000
    You have made a Small Grease Jar #3001
    You have made a Small Grease Jar #3002

After this run of them I will never make one again, I despise making them. Now it is actually fun trying to predict when auto combine will stop. Think I need to make a game out of it with some side bets.

Only 17k more to go !
  20. Risiko Augur

1000 x Water
    1000 x Loaf of bread

I never run out of food and water anymore.
    Tudadar likes this.