Live Update Bugs 07/19/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jul 19, 2017.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Warpeace Augur

- Increased the stack size of most tradeskill components from 1-200 to 1-1000.

Does not seem to have made it live unless at the last minute MANY things were excluded from being able to stack in larger quantities.

Easy enough to verify. Check items on Jeweler Nonny in PoK on test and he sells stacks by the 1000, check the same NPC on FV server and he only sells stacks by 100.
  3. Aldryn Another New Member

- Increased the maximum stack size of most tradeskill components up to 1000.

- Limited the maximum number of items that can be purchased in a single merchant window transaction to 100 (if the item being purchased has a stack size greater than 100).

They stack fine, just can't buy more than 100 at a time.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Dzarn like this.
  4. Dzarn Developer

The stack size on most items was increased to 1000 on both test and live. What you're seeing is a change to merchants that was put into the live patch that did not yet get put into the test patch:

5. Machentoo Augur

Channels seem to be broken, we are in them but cannot talk.
  6. Warpeace Augur

Missed that part, good to know.
  7. Gencat New Member

Yeah Channels will show you in them but when you try to speak it gives you a "you are not on channel general" message.
  8. Soulstasteyummy New Member

Blessing of the storm from the VT item Wand of Everlasting Water gives 102 Summoned: Globe of water instead of the normal 20
  9. AnonFrog01 Journeyman

Adding same: Global chat channels are not functioning. You can join them, but you are unable to speak. Completely dead.
  10. Agrippa Augur

I have the following checked in the Advanced Loot Window Loot Settings:

Auto Split Coin
    Use Advanced Looting
    Confirm Remove Item Filter
    Auto Remove Looted Lore Items
    Auto Show Loot Window
    Show on new items only (New, I think)
    Master Looter Candidate

The loot window keeps popping up with each and every old and prechecked item. Is this working as intended or do I have something checked incorrectly?

Edit: I should also mention that I'm the master looter.
  11. Voidblue New Member

Major bug with necromancer !
    as you made pets "more human" you cant heal your own pet anymore !
    says it only works on undeads !

this needs to get fixed really fast pls !
    Superdeath likes this.
  12. klanderso Developer

Looking into the chat channel issue now.
  13. Superdeath Lorekeeper

at least on phinigel, necro pets are no longer flagged as "undead" meaning our pet heals wont land.
  14. Prathun Developer

Verified. Thanks for letting us know.
  15. Malbro Augur

I've been informed that, on Luclin at least, the anchors are messed up again.
  16. Agrippa Augur

In the last five minutes, something else has changed with the Advanced Loot tool. As master looter, I'm normally able to left click and assign loot to individuals in the group, but now only Free Grab or Leave On Corpse are available. The Give To option isn't showing any names of group members.
  17. Hludwolf Developer

All items must be auto ask roll for master looter for this to work.
  18. Hludwolf Developer

Fixing the real estate issues is still being resolved.
  19. Ngreth Thergn Developer

This will return to 20 in the next patch.
  20. Dartaniun1 New Member

Mercs are getting destroyed by Kar Zok in labs again.