Enraged Goblins on Agnarr

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Taredan, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Taredan New Member

Has anyone been able to find the enraged goblins on Agnarr for the Brell symbol quest? They havent been spawning at the location on zam and I was curious if anyone has done the symbol quest recently.
  2. Applebottom New Member

They dont exist. Quest is bugged. Was doable on all other TLP quests. Just bugged on Agnarr. Petition.
  3. Dweezil New Member

Did this quest recently (few weeks ago) a couple of times on my dorf cleric. Enraged gobbies spawned for me where they always have in BB, neg 300, pos 1000. They are in a cul de sac west of the crossroads (where the road branches off to DC and GFay)
  4. Prathun Developer

The Brell holy symbol quest was created on June 22, 2001. The spawns for this quest are restricted until the era they would have been available, Shadows of Luclin.
    fransisco and Noblesquire like this.
  5. Baldur Augur

We're talking about Brell Serilis Initiate quest for Initiate Symbol of Brell Serilis right?

So a 3 ac 1 wis 3 mana necklace with a 10 str clicky buff is restricted to Luclin where it's utterly useless? That makes total sense. #KeepinItClassic
  6. Malachi Augur

There's literally hundreds of cases just like this. There's better items to crusade over than this neck!
    Jaxarale01 likes this.
  7. Jaxarale01 Augur

Its like Breeze for enchanters... if you look at it through the prism of being 50 then... whats the point.
    If you start a Enchanter in Kunark its a god send!

I would say it was put in at SoL for low levels to do that started at that expac... not a level 60 Pally to go back and do...
  8. Catashe Augur

Ah Prathun the eternal downer when it comes to "classic" stuff... Keep stuff in... Take stuff out... Yet the stuff that ain't classic yet totally OP for era is left in.. Silly Prathun.. But we love ya anyway
  9. Taredan New Member

Thanks for the replies everyone.
  10. Prathun Developer

According to our items guy, the quest reward is okay in vanilla.
    Removed the restrictions on the spawns of these NPCs... and made the necklaces stack to 4.
    Rhodz and Tudadar like this.
  11. Brovaar Elder

Prathun,
    Original Everquest is not nor ever should be referred to as vanilla. That is what another game's base world is called. Original Everquest should always be known as classic! :)
    Dragon Jockey likes this.
  12. Risiko Augur

Hold it.

*checking to see if hell has frozen over*

Since when did complaining with logical arguments on the forums result in an Everquest developer reversing a decision?

This is scary.

Next thing you know they will make bandolier, potion belt, and click-from-bags work no matter what expansion a TLP server is currently in.

Somebody hold me.
  13. Taredan New Member

I did it! Activism! Results! Wow! (thanks, ill check them out again!)
  14. -wycca Augur

They're definitely some nice potential QoL improvements. It's been asked about a ton, definitely the last 2 years since Ragefire opened. I would point out though that these changes isn't quite the same as flagging an item or quest for another expansion - a dev like Prathun can probably do that in 5min. The un-linking is probably more a code thing, and I'm guessing it isn't quite so simple (or fast). They've definitely shown that they value QoL improvements in the game like those though, so we can hope.
  15. Nolrog Augur

Providing something with logical arguments nearly always gets the devs attention (though that doesn't mean they can do something about it right away.) The thing is that it happens very very very rarely.
  16. Rhodz Augur

:D