Madam Mystique's enchanter videos

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Randomgamer, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Randomgamer Journeyman

Any know what happened to Madam's enchanter videos? I went to look on you tube and they are gone. She had some really good guides for playing enchanters and for getting must have gear and clickies.
  2. Tyreel Augur

Most likely has something to do with the fact that ever time some one shows/teaches the masses how to effective play an enchanter we get nerfed repeatedly.
  3. Brohg Augur

The videos, iirc, included chat windows with timestamps. Videos from before this summer. So they were likely removed after her character could no longer be logged in.
  4. Tyreel Augur

Spelling *every* and *effectively* and for unknown reasons i can not edit. Darn period key being too close to enter on this keyboard.
  5. Randomgamer Journeyman

Crap I really liked her vids ,very informative. :(
    Had a bunch of things i wanted to do from her vids but was going to finish my 2.0 1st . Most other chanter vids are aimed at TLP but I play on live. Even the other vids for live chants are still not quite the same info that Madam had. :(
  6. Scorrpio Augur

Really liked them too. Was quite upset to see them gone...
  7. Orbital101 Augur

As in banned lol ?
  8. YellowBelly Augur

Didn't she get busted for using a cheat program? Not 100% certain and don't want to drag her name through the mud as they say here in the Midwest.
  9. moogs Augur

Crap. That was a really good video series. Now I feel sorry for asking how to get timestamps.
  10. kizant Augur

I saw one of her vids and it was all super basic stuff. What did you want to see that bad? Maybe someone else could put something together.