eq ui compare(post your ui)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sokon, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Sokon Augur

thanks dude. i feel like I am operating a fuckign command center over here when playing my monk. love my ui setup, eqs basic ui.
  2. Ugloth New Member

3. Brohg Augur

[IMG]

cribbed the Player window with visible trib/trophy timers.

made my own Tribute window with the buttons always visible.

rest is standard stuff
  4. Anhari Augur

I use drakah's integrated TKing version (I really miss TKing!) with some custom modifications so I can see some things. (I changed the font sizes on the edit input for the chat windows, changed the fonts on the spell gem/casting windows and the hot buttons).

If any other visually impaired peps want to know how I did this, please let me know. I will post the instructions later.
  5. Leigo You come here often?

6. svann Augur

7. Smix New Member

[IMG]

Here's an old one I've kept cobbled together that works well.

Edit: apparently it's been so long since I've posted I can't even remember how to post images.
    Edit: finally!
  8. S33k3r Augur

Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  9. Sissruukk Rogue One

10. Khauruk Augur

Y'all play some with some dark settings. And y'all need to learn to use viewport.

Here's mine. It used to be very neat and symmetrical with nothing impinging upon the center space, but as windows have been added and I've needed more spam text boxes, more hotbars, etcetera that has changed. :/
    Minor customization on a lot of windows - removing the outlines on them mostly. Nice small narrow merc window I love, though.

I'm slowly becoming more of a mouse-using player, though, so I think I need to rework this to move those things over some and into a more compact space.

[IMG]
  11. Orbital101 Augur

12. Venalin Journeyman

Love my UI, it's mainly the old default with a few custom pieces i've found throughout the years and have held onto. Can't stand having most my screen covered like i've seen pretty often.
    [IMG]
  13. Ssdar Augur

I am the current caretaker for AYAUI.

[IMG]
    Gyurika Godofwar and Kohnn like this.
  14. Sissruukk Rogue One

Keep up the good work Ssdar
  15. Duddner New Member

16. Brohg Augur

I clicked the image to zoom in, then I had the option to "Copy image address" when I right-clicked it. using the insert/edit image button in the forum reply header I pasted the address :

[IMG]
  17. Angahran Augur

18. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I really like a clean uncluttered look to my screen. I also have a big screen so lots of real estate to spread things out.
    [IMG]
    Brohg likes this.
  19. moogs Augur

Attempting to piece together a more friendly UI for a 14" screen for very casual play.

http://imgur.com/gsZovYS

Except posting images on this forum stopped working for me.
  20. Jyve Augur