What pre85 things must an enchanter catch up on in a 105 world

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Ultrailoveyou, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Ultrailoveyou New Member

What pre85 things must an enchanter catch up on in a 105 world. I did j5. Need epic? ...any other leads that will still be good for me at 105. Not how to get to 105 but what in the older content is still a must do for the senior Enchanters.

I thank you vets for adding your insights in advance
  2. Khauruk Augur

A root clicky might be nice. There's one in PoAir and one in Vex Thal.

There's a memblur belt in The Foundation, I believe. One of the Underfoot zones anyways...that or the one next to it.

If you charm, Boots of the Mosquito are cool.
    moogs and Ultrailoveyou like this.
  3. Spellfire Augur

Unearthed Belt in Underquarry. Very handy to have.
  4. Reval Augur

You can also get the memory click from ssra temple (sometimes no other memory blur is up, it may still be useful if you have a lot of mobs to blur but don't want to blur all of them I suppose)

the slow stick from plane of time (even though you get a slow aa, this has a longer duration and can cast from further away which is at times useful)

the wristband of secrots from vex thall (useful when someone in a raid dots a mob that you don't want to go down in health... the dispell aa that we get won't take detrimental spells like dots),

several of your auras (take a loot and see which ones have value for yourself)

Get DA idols like the feral guardian channeller and the totem of the wurines.

Sometimes a shrink item is a nice addition.

also get the resist clicks from DODH so that if you get dispelled in a zone that has that like fear, you can only lose those, and then just recast them instead of losing valuable buffs.

If you play on a mount and move / cast a lot due to kiting, amulet of necropotence is nice to have because when you click it you lose the momentum that horses have which allows you to cast a spell right after clicking it without waiting for the horse to slow down to a full stop.
    moogs, Ultrailoveyou and Drusi like this.
  5. Ultrailoveyou New Member

The feedback is great thank you guys.
  6. Tunks Journeyman

AA blurs and slows replace the need for extra clicks imho, but to each his own. Concur with above on root click.

Chanter epics are completely worthless except as ornaments. IIRC the chanter 2.0 casts something like a 1500hp rune on self with a hate reduction about 500x less powerful than arcane whisper / soothing words AA. Our anguish chest quest is also useless.

I'd add that all classes should do their MPG trials for resists, DoN faction for their bonuses, and (even though you only asked for pre-85 I'll still mention it) COTF/TDS/TBM/EOK group progression rewards heros vitality/fortitude/whatever AAs for bonus stats as well as some nice augs and stat mounts/trophies.

Depending on your circumstances, you might also not be aware of the "Legendary Enchanter Illusions" quest in PoK - worth a lookup on alla.

cheers
  7. Ultrailoveyou New Member

That last post.... just what the doctor ordered.......thanks a million Tunks
  8. Fian Augur

Learner's Aura rank 3, Twincast Aura rank 3. Shrink clicky.
  9. iVALADYANx That's a Necromancer

manashot crossbow to mez break