Login server down

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Gremin, Jun 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRealDeal Journeyman

I mean i been on this game for a few weeks now and it has been down at least 5 times. I do hope there is some form of reimbursement.
  2. Kinky New Member

I quote in that sentence.. """""So what exactly does this mean for you? It will be business as usual and all SOE games will continue on their current path of development and operation,""""""
    ITS NOT OPERATING AS NORMAL!!
  3. nunya1070 New Member

Considering the server went down at 1156AM PST, I bet someone kicked the power cable on the login server on their way to lunch.
  4. Malo New Member

5:50 PM EST
  5. Hasselhoff New Member

over an hour now. COME ON!
  6. serilis New Member

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  7. TheRealDeal Journeyman

8. Donkin New Member

So the 76% exp bonus is the actual time allowed to play because if you cannot play you cannot get exp so by allowing the servers to be up for 76% of the time you are actually getting the 76% exp bonus.
    Aamore likes this.
  9. Enigma Maitreya Augur

I assume it is also impacting the marketplace purchases. As I am getting there was a problem with your transaction, try again latter. (or something very close to that).
  10. nunya1070 New Member

Just because it's proven doesn't mean it's a good track record, only that they've shown over time that they are consistently bad.
  11. Amurruss New Member

Guess it's back to the EQII new progression server... Joooyyyy.
  12. Enigma Maitreya Augur

Perhaps they should consider making the discount 40% and the XP 100%
  13. timeflies New Member

..sigh.. downloading eq2
  14. TheRealDeal Journeyman

15. Tanek New Member

The long lunch is over, I expect people to drizzle in just about now, and the login server rebooted into submission any time now.
  16. Phryk New Member

Once Pantheon can actually give us an Alpha date I'd buy into it and never look back at Everquest again.
  17. nunya1070 New Member

I'm going to take this opportunity to mow the grass and drink some beer.
  18. UndeadBob Journeyman

Wow, why am I not even a little bit surprised. Here we are again, with DayBreak happily counting my money I gave them while I am continually denied the service I paid for.
  19. vaio007 Elder

I know right? It's been imminent for like 8 months. Maybe it's a ploy to get more people to spend the $1000 to get pre-alpha.
  20. Phryk New Member

Too hot outside here to mow the grass. But I can still drink beer.
  21. O_Castitatis_Lilium Lorekeeper

I can't wait for Pantheon either. I want to get into that so badly lol. Though, while I know that all MMO games have their issues, as you can't predict when a computer will crash, a server with mess up, or a line of coding decides it's not compatible with something so small, but this is ridiculous
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.