Devs: PoEarth A Ring Events not respawning (Lockjaw)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Silinius, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Silinius Augur

Can you have a look at this? Looks like the ring events are triggerable with the "fake" named that drop nothing, thus the flagging event is doable. However, the bosses that contain Elemental Molds / Loot are not being triggered going on 12 days now.

Thanks for your time.
  2. Prathun Developer

Looks like the ring events in PoEarthA could stand to be re-architected. Working on this now.
    Sumonerr_Tunare and Ryak like this.
  3. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

While you're at this, it might behoove you to address what can happen on live when one slaughters everything in some of the rings very quickly, too. I've bugged the Stone ring out a lot of times by just wrecking everything immediately - which results in the script breaking and untargetable event mobs staying up so it can't be completed.

Same with an event or two in PoAir.
  4. Orbital101 Augur

We have a half completed Vegerog ring inactive and multiple spawn of a dusty warder on top of each others on Xegony.
  5. Orbital101 Augur

You should also take a look at the PH for the a gremlin arch sage in Acrylia cavern. Ever since we ran the event the PH never respawned.

So does 20 of the 38 rares from the Swamp of no hope cycle not spawning.
    Ssdar likes this.
  6. Silinius Augur

Thanks Prathun. Appreciate your efforts in helping to fix our Massive Multiplayer Online Role Play Gaming Immersion! (also for staying up well past 5am a couple weeks ago to try and fix "the stones")
  7. Vandross Lorekeeper

Agreed, thank you Prathun you do an excellent job, I'm glad you are able to do so much for the community, it doesn't go unnoticed
  8. Orbital101 Augur

For me, It was always Prathun for President.