What should DBG do for this coming weekend?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sissruukk, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Sissruukk Rogue One

Bonus XP? Increase name spawn rate? Increase loot drop rates? Gnome punting? Pole dancing ogres?
  2. Treiln Augur

I'd be okay with an exp bonus personally. Then I can have an easier time pushing my Ranger to 105.

Increased named spawn rate = lots of people complaining it isntnincreased because they didn't see the name they wanted spawn.

I prefer Vah Shir. No funny looks when you pet them o.0
  3. CrazyLarth Augur

not sure their might be a calendar in the game now you can look what they have.

I think July 4 might get some thing
  4. Sissruukk Rogue One

Yeah, but I am at work, and can't look at the calendar in game. So, created a wish list thread instead :p
  5. CrazyLarth Augur

6. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

There isn't anything on the calendar in game for the 4th other than HH Old Sebilis.
  7. KC13 Augur

I see a 76% more experience message for July 4 in the link provided above. Can us Canucks get 57% more experience on Canada Day, July 1 because our $$ only 75% of a US$ approx.? :D
    Prathun likes this.
  8. Leigo You come here often?

An orgy.. just fur and scales and flesh everywhere!
  9. Qbert Gallifreyan

What should they do? Take the weekend off and celebrate the holiday.
    Prathun and Khat_Nip like this.
  10. Redrum_Redrum Augur

I don't believe it should be a weekend only thing as the 4th falls on a Tuesday. They should run a Sunday to Sunday week long event with something like double xp, 2.5 day lockouts, and a npc in pok that mgb's beer and pizza every 5 minutes.
    Leigo, Yinla and Fanra like this.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

A week long thing would be ideal, once again I'm working the weekend, always the way when its double exp. :rolleyes:

The thing that would be best for me though would be fixing AB.
  12. Numiko Augur

The link above says July 4th 2017 .. so that is what we are going to get.
    (76% exp, faction and rare spawn boost, 25% off on marketplace items )

only thing left out is the starting and ending days and times.
    eqgamer likes this.
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

14. Tucoh Augur

15. Prathun Developer

16. Eaiana Augur

Prathun made me snort at work. Bad Prathun. No cookie.
    Prathun likes this.
  17. eqgamer Augur

Grrr had pic of last was time turned into one. It's just too big...to fit in here...
  18. Xanadas Augur

Wish they'd start the XP sooner. Most people are taking today off - no sense waiting till 3pm for east-coasters to get the XP going.... sigh..
  19. Sissruukk Rogue One

Doesn't matter to me when they start, I am still at work, and have no plans for the weekend or holiday, other than working on Monday. So, I will be taking advantage of this.
  20. Goranothos Augur

As usual, I work three 12s Sat/Sun/Mon, so I'm gonna miss a lot of this, but at least I'll catch the tail end. 'Murica!!

BTW, I would buy some station cash if I could get this as a petamorph wand instead of the generic aviak I normally use.

[IMG]