Vox's pet gnaws off your leg

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Paith, Jun 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paith New Member

[IMG]
    Is this normal on Agnarr?????
    Tudadar and Alekyne like this.
  2. Gremin Augur

3. squidgod Augur

If she's wielding Scimitar of the Mistwalker, just leave. Unless you've got a full or nearly full 72-man raid, you're not going to win.
  4. AgentofChange Augur

Someone posted this bug a week ago. Vox's pet is supposed to hit itself for 20k damage and die, instead the pet is hitting players for 20k. Nobody seemed to care than though, so I suppose this is the way Vox is now.
  5. Jewels New Member

There are extremely easy measures to take to make sure the pet dies before hitting anyone, or to make sure that she only hits one person then dies. The post about leaving if she has a Mistwalker is hilarious and reveals just how horrible some people are at this game.
  6. daffie999 Augur

Can you still hand NPCs items to override certain weapons or duel wield?
  7. squidgod Augur

No.
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

This pet is terrible!

Happened to us... she had 2 pets on engage literally wiped out our tank before Vox actually hit them.

Maybe it's not a huge obstacle when you have 50+... but we raid with small numbers and can't really afford to sacrifice *too* many people...
  9. Prathun Developer

This is on our list of issues to address for the August update. This is not hotfix-able.
  10. Jaime Lannister Augur

How fast you guys think this would have been fixed if the proc hit for 20k in a players hands? =p

Jk tho, glad it's getting fixed.
    Machentoo likes this.
  11. C3lowz Augur

Probably the same amount of time it'll take to fix this.

The difference being they'll likely Suspend and Ban players who overuse it
  12. Reiker99 Lorekeeper

Why wasn't this on the list of issues for the past two updates? Will you be reimbursing guilds who wasted their 1 week lockout timer on this bugged encounter?
  13. Quicktune New Member

This was supposed to be in the July patch....
  14. Galleyan Augur

You know the weapon is broken for players, as well, right? Just want to make sure that's on the list of issues for some day as well.
  15. C3lowz Augur

You guys just had a downtime update to EQ just now and you didn't bother fixing this?

This is a huge issue to the mid pack guilds. The Guilds who just barely get the numbers/player skill to drop Vox its a guaranteed no kill if that Vox has the Mistwalker.

I would like to suggest removing the MoTM on her as a form of "reimbursement" for a few weeks to those who have wasted Lock Outs on her due to this bug you guys appear to be avoiding
  16. Reiker99 Lorekeeper

They'll "fix this" in August because by then Vox won't be dropping the limited-time Mistwalker anyways.

What a joke.
  17. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

Please tell me more about wasted lockouts when you have a 30+ day lockout to Plane of Sky. Or the server crashes during your Ssra emp kill and nukes your instance. It's going to be okay, their are ways of dealing with this issue and it doesn't appear your guild is doing them.
  18. C3lowz Augur

I am sorry to hear about your past issues, I personally have not experienced anything like that on my time during Phini and here, raiding Sky every week since my guild started it about 4. So I am going to assume your issues don't happen often.

However the Mistwalker bug happens fairly often on Vox. And the guilds just able to kill her will not be able to if their version just so happens to have the Mistwalker on. And the fact we had a Dev come in here and say this is not something that can be hotfixed, yet we've had 3, one of them not even 24 hours after he made the post, downtime patches in the game since this has been brought up.

So yes. Wasted Lockouts.
  19. JustNeckbeardThings New Member

The fix IS to wait for her to stop dropping it, create a ticket and try to deal with it before next TLP.
  20. Ngreth Thergn Developer

We found a way to hotfix it. While we can't hotfix the item, we can make it so she refuses to equip any of her gear, thus... she won't wield it if she has it.
    A hotfix is coming Soon(tm)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.