New mob in Eastern Wastes

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Visitor, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Visitor Augur

So I went to EW to forage and discovered a bunch of - a fireclaw servant- up near the Corbin area. No such mobs are listed anywhere so, this may indicate an invasion of er uh hmm something. I did not kill any to see what they might drop, and this occurred on Povar.
  2. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

Next expansion is Velious based CONFIRMED!?!?!
    Yinla and Ishtass like this.
  3. Prathun Developer

4. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

I'm sure you're joking, but since the last one revisited Kunark, which was the first expansion, it would be cool if the next one revisited Velious, and then Luclin, etc. Velious 2.0, come put the Sleeper back to sleep!
  5. svann Augur

What an odd bug. It created a mob that never existed before?
    Thats Witchcraft!
  6. Ishtass Augur

Heh, while I agree that would be cool, we did that in Secrets of Faydwer expansion
  7. Prathun Developer

How do you knoew she is a weetch?

This fireclaw servant NPC was created for use in the Rivals mission that takes place in the Nest, from Dragons of Norrath. Not sure if it actually spawns in the mission though.
  8. smash Augur

Nah, next expansion will also be in Kunark.
    But absolutely no guarantee its true, just my guess.

But talking about this expansion, is it really over?
    I mean, people collecting clicks from tier 3 raids, why is there clicks theŕe as nothing to use them for.
    svann likes this.
  9. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

I had no idea, but I did visit Loping Plains once. Need to go back and check out that expansion and a few others I missed.
  10. Alekzandre Augur

Hmmm...very fishy!
  11. Stell_CT Elder

Maybe we were actually supposed to kill Atrebe and those are the flags for the final event that never went live?