Agnarr Server Size ?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Pexar, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Pexar New Member

I just logged into today to a 10min que and was kinda stunned , I did leave p99 for it's low tech problems just to have them on here .

DB Can we raise the limit of Agnarr server size?? Please .... I know you can do this ....
  2. MaxTheLion Augur

Welcome to the DBG forums of Agnarr player complaints. You wouldn't have had to mention that you came from P99 for people to detect it.
    Finchy likes this.
  3. Rhodz Augur

Meh that is a pretty good problem to have occasionally.
    Shows the server is doing well and already the server is as much of a hoss as PH.
    Can not be lasting very long.
  4. Mashef Augur

A little perplexed as to why there is a queue hasn't been once since the 2nd day of the server. What exactly happened hah.
    Ishbu and Fhiele like this.
  5. Razmus New Member

Yep I have just tried and 12 minute queue and getting longer :(
  6. Tudadar Augur

They took out the AFK kick too early. Should have waited another month. This will get worse when people realize they can keep their chars in 24/7 again.
  7. Mashef Augur

Yup, this needs reinstated STAT.
  8. EasyAsPie New Member

WTB dev team with a clue
  9. Rauven Augur

The server limit for Agnarr is the same as Lockjaw, Ragefire, and Phinegel: 10,000 players.

Show me P99 coming close to that logged in at once. Show me a modern MMO with that many logged in at once on one (non-megaserver).

You can't and you know it.

Oh and look another New Member without all access. So its a liar that can't even login to the server to begin with.
  10. Rhodz Augur

I don't know if I should just let you go on making an of yourself or tell you only people that burn kronos get that tag... oops guess I told you ah well... man what an attitude
  11. Rauven Augur

If you don't play on the server, you don't need to be here. Simple as that.
  12. Rhodz Augur

And yet I play on that server.
  13. Tudadar Augur

Forum requires all access. Most people dont feel the need to show off a badge saying they are "all access"
  14. Rauven Augur

It does not. Only that you login to EQ once. Even that requirement is relatively recent.
  15. Tudadar Augur

16. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

I imagine the size of Agnarr is the same size as the rest of the servers at the data center. :eek:
  17. Akko New Member

seems that this never happened, i just logged into a silver account of mine and can see and (obviously) post here still.
    Tudadar likes this.
  18. Febb Augur

They dropped that requirement recently. I let my account lapse earlier this month and the day after it wouldn't let me post here on the forums. Now of course I can post with no sub.
    Tudadar likes this.
  19. AgentofChange Augur

Removal of the afk timer has been great, was much needed and I appreciate it. An incredibly small queue is a good trade-off.
  20. Boosi Lorekeeper

Hmmm, well I have all access and play agnarr and my forum acct doesn't show the all access badge.

Also, I haven't had any login queues since opening day.

Good problem to have versus 0 people on the server.