Server Transfer Still Broke

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Morlucius, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Morlucius Elder

So two weeks ago i purchased 3 transfers tokens for 3 different accounts of mine to transfer my mains for now to Luclin. I also have another 4 characters i would like to transfer to Luclin right now. The total for all this is 175$ in order for me to do so. Not only are transfer tokens still being sold but they are still now working even though you say it is. Now when I bought for 1st 3 tokens they did not work also and you knew about this because of a thread on the support forums. Since i did not get a response for 4 days about a refund i went ahead and called paypal to dispute the charges. Then you guys go and ban my accounts because of this and i spend a week getting them back and had to cancel my 3 disputes in order to get my accounts back. Now that i have them back i still cannot use the tokens that i purchased. as a consumer i expect what i buy to work as it is intended to be used. These tokens are not different that a TV, car, or anything else bought from a company. do we as consumers get anything in return for your company selling items that do not work and we have to spend over a week trying to get issues resolved. NO WE DO NOT we just get from support you get what you paid for. Well I still HAVE NOT GOT WHAT I PAID FOR. I should not at this point have to put in yet another ticket to wait even more to get results for said item in which i purchased and I would expect some compensation for all the hassle a paying customer has been through being sold a broken item..

Sincerely
    One Pissed Of Subscriber
  2. Morlucius Elder

I feel after so much hassle just trying to transfer not only should my accounts get the daybreak cash spent on these transfer that i bought refunded but daybreak should just transfer all 3 of my accounts ( not just characters ) to Luclin for free
  3. Zipe The Healer

That's really shameful... I am not transferring any character right now, despite that I need to, because of posts like yours.
    I really wish that your story ends well.
    Morlucius likes this.
  4. Morlucius Elder

It will, just means I must put in yet another ticket and wait 3-4 days for a response ( most likely while i am at work ). Then get told that the transfer are working and I will try again with no results. Then get asked if i would like them to force transfer my characters and to go delete my names off Luclin ( again while i am at work) but then not respond at all while i am at home on the weekends. I would love to do what they are asking if they would respond when i am actually home. I only got the suspension handle at work on my lunch breaks by responding to emails and well deleting characters is something i can not do at work
  5. Morlucius Elder

I am just glad people are seeing this and do not try and by the token until it is fixed..
  6. Renji New Member

I am having some issues as well. I submitted for an account-to-account transfer 4 days ago, and at around the 2.5 day mark, someone marked the ticket as "Awaiting your reply", however there is no information on the ticket requesting information, no comment as to why the status was changed, no e-mail sent to me in or out of game. I replied explaining this and requested an update since someone took the time to change the status, and still no reply. It seems more to me that someone flagged the ticket on his way out the door just to recycle it back into the queue.

I need to find a new avenue to provide feedback on how the support is managed. It is lacking and it feels like it needs new management.

Update:
    Support either handled my ticket right before I posted, or someone reads the forums; either way, thank you for resolving the transfer Natalia. No comment was given on why it was marked "Awaiting your reply."
    Morlucius likes this.