Server Transfers RF -> LJ

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bewts, Jun 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silinius Augur

I think you overestimate our sales throughput on sleeper loots (daily? You think I have that much time or patience?)
  2. Alrok New Member

Exactly, FI only rotated ST so that CoS wouldn't wake the sleeper let's be honest here lol. Clearly also after Sil took leadership, giving DHS an option to tag along for raids was merely a poaching scheme.
  3. Goobles Elder

I got kicked out of DHS on Vulak for trying to do a joint raid with Faceless when CT popped. Needless to say, I joined Faceless and lead raids for what would become one of the most notorious guilds in EQ.
    Tudadar likes this.
  4. Lateryn Augur

@Alrok.

Damn Dima how many forums alts do you have? Years later and still whining.
  5. Manfred Wilmont New Member

Not a very successful one if you consider they got a total of 4 maybe 5 of DHS people who weren't happy in DHS anyways. I have pretty good authority on that considering I was one of them.
  6. Alrok New Member

LOL so many Dima fanboys
    Warrior007 likes this.
  7. Dotenrot New Member

Interesting that that decision was made, like, 3 weeks after two smaller guilds joined the rotation. Can't let them dilute prices too much, eh?
    I'm sure there are plenty of great people in FI, but there a number of FI who really enjoy playing the superiority card that give the guild it's reputation, and when some of those players box 40+ toons.... well, it doesn't help the perception.
    On past expansions, FI ring-fenced like 75% of raiding content, to the point where other guilds had to decide whether to let their guild wither, or run afoul of FI. FI dangles a small carrot, hoping you'll take too much, so they can righteously bash you with a big AF stick.
  8. Bewts Augur

LOL @Manfred

9. Adonhiram Augur

Oh we do fight it, Lorong. It's just we would have preferred solving the issue in another way, but the ex-PoF who transferred didn't want to listen and turned down the offer which was made.
  10. Ethereal Augur

Skipping over the fact that faceless obviously takes pride in this, I could care less about crappy twink loot. Thanks faceless!
  11. Lorong New Member

"Oh we do fight it, Lorong. It's just we would have preferred solving the issue in another way, but the ex-PoF who transferred didn't want to listen and turned down the offer which was made. " Adonhiram.

I meant something else. If a person has dignity and self respect they just won't be bullied like we were on LJ. They can find ways to fight back or they have to quit and stop supporting the server and game which allows that kind of behavior. When another guild says take what we don't want - or else, and our leadership just goes along with it, was just a sorry sight and that just rubbed it in. Bring on the pvp ruleset, then we can have some justice.
  12. Adonhiram Augur

Ok, I see what you mean. Well, several of us former PoF voted with our feet and left LJ to join RF as it became obvious the path in front of us would stay blocked for months, didn't we. For me it was at Velious release on LJ. Or other ones retired from the game and invested a new RL activity, as did Sophiie.
  13. RadarX Augur

Given this has been off topic for about 4 pages now, I think this one is probably done.
    Melusine and Silinius like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.