Gina not working on TLP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Shindar, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Shindar New Member

Bummer I guess we will have to go back to actually using skill to raid. Needing gina for TLP servers lol
  2. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Yes it does
    NoWay likes this.
  3. Shindar New Member

I guess we cant kill dragons tonight guys my gina is down!
  4. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

I'm using it right now...

Like literally recording a guide video for the overlays and categories...
  5. Nolrog Augur

Gina works fine. I use it every raid and sometimes when soloing to keep track of my drops. All it does is read the log as it is written and if a certain text string appears, it activates the trigger to do what you want (tell you by voice something happened, put an overlay on your screen, both.)

Exactly what are you trying to do and why do you think it's not working?

Do you have the triggers enabled for that toon? Have the log on? Searching for the correct strings?
  6. JustACleric New Member

Just someone trying to stir the pot.
  7. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

It's just a log parser. The only way it would break is if Daybreak suddenly changed the chat structure of a lot of messages, which only happens for like really obscure things every few years.
  8. Gemini Syringes Augur

Jesus people, read sarcasm.

Also, ITT: Someone making fun of people for being smart and using all tools available to them.
  9. Kyleigh Journeyman

#Fakenews #notmyGINA
  10. daffie999 Augur

Two things I find amusing:

Skill in EQ? I think of it like calculating a tip. When someone is able to figure out 20% in their head I don't get all excited about their skill. It's really when someone can't do the simple math that I shake my head. Don't get a big head because you can beat EQ.

Basic mods (Gina) being made fun of. Going back to the tip analogy if that same person who can't do math just pulls out a calculator, hits a button, and writes down the tip. Good for them. They are smart enough to know how to make their life easier.
  11. Rhodz Augur

Last I heard of GINA problems were related to Windows 10 only and not all of them.