Song Ornamentation

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by schallmau3r, Jun 18, 2017.

1. schallmau3r New Member

so...what do i exactly have to do in order to get it?
  2. Brohg Augur

Match every instrument. Bard easiest (chintziest) ornament event, it's fitting that the "special" ornament itself is just a shabbier version of enchanter animation sword.

nice?
    [IMG]

no, enchanters got the sweet version two years ago on their vendored pet spell!
    [IMG]
  3. schallmau3r New Member

What do you mean by fit the instrument?
  4. Brohg Augur

5. schallmau3r New Member

odd i did it exact that way but didnt get the song ornament option, i have the other 2
  6. High Voltage Augur

To get the final one, you need to do "An Epic Retelling", which is basically An Epic Request, but one detail added/changed/whatever.
    I have no clue about the Bard's epic ornamentation quest, but probably Brogh's first post contains a hint about what to do.
  7. Brohg Augur

8. smash Augur

Is there actual any benefit of those ornaments, beside look?

I guess not...
  9. smash Augur

I see that bards can get a weapon with click in seb, any way to make it auto play or no way but click every 20 sec?
  10. schallmau3r New Member

I know and i need to know that detail.
  11. Brohg Augur

12. Tevik Augur

Oh how I wish this ornament had some little music note particle effects floating around it. Not necessarily the big blue ones of the old 1.0, but some smaller black ones would be perfect.
  13. Jyve Augur

Match the instruments without failing once.
  14. Nightmares Augur

during the orchestra part in Dreadlands you will get emotes of the main npc hinting to which instrument he needs more of. you have a couple of seconds to equip that instrument ( instrument mods on armor do not work for this, you need actual instruments of each type). you need to get each one correct during the orchestra. This will give you a perfect retelling and you will gain access to "Song".